Wanting to Buy. Pinball Machine (s)

Steven Campbell

Nov 19, 2021, 7:54:34 PM11/19/21

WANTING TO BUY
POST FOR MACHINE (s). IN OKLAHOMA OR SURROUNDING STATES

Classified AD:
I am looking for 1 or maybe 2 of the following pins. If there is a good price I might be open to 2...but 1 for sure..

Elvira House of Horrors. Limited Edition. (not the 50 on the planet model). Was there another model?

Cirque Voltaire.
This is such a great machine...looking for one of these..

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Elvira and The Party Monsters

That's my list for this post.

One big part of this search. The closest to Oklahoma that I find these
machines for sale, the more I will probably aim my attention to. Of course price really matters as well, but when you weigh out the cost of gas and the cost of more transportation, then you can see why I will consider all reply's I get.
thanks!!