What would be your dream theme pinball?

Wingman

Aug 10, 2009, 7:12:02 PM8/10/09
I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
profitable movies and such. This would be on the same lines of that topic,
but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
and on and on.

Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood", and
I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series of
games.

arcaderehab

Aug 10, 2009, 7:30:51 PM8/10/09

Mad Max. All 3 movies.

Ken In Texas

Aug 10, 2009, 7:38:10 PM8/10/09
The original Land of The Lost or Tron....

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

skibum2002

Aug 10, 2009, 7:45:07 PM8/10/09
1. The Blues Brothers (original)

2. Scary Movie (all movies 1-4 in one game)

Betelgeuse

Aug 10, 2009, 7:46:07 PM8/10/09
Ghostbusters!
Evil Dead Trilogy
Friday the 13th
Dawn of the Dead

~Brian

"Ken In Texas" <k...@pinballrebel.com> wrote in message

Mark Clayton

Aug 10, 2009, 7:50:44 PM8/10/09
Gerry Andersons's Thunderbirds (not the live-action movie from
a couple of years ago). Playfield toy heaven.

-Mark
-----
http://pinballpal.com

mnpinball

Aug 10, 2009, 8:13:14 PM8/10/09

Evil Dead series.
Rob Zombie (the art and music combined are awesome).
Mad Max Road Warrior.
Alien
Blues Brothers

Rare Hero

Aug 10, 2009, 8:22:14 PM8/10/09

The Big Lebowski (could be like Flinstones...featuring a bit of
bowling and John Goodman)
Little Shop of Horrors
Nightmare Before Christmas
Powerpuff Girls
Invader Zim
Ghostbusters
Back to the Future (a BETTER one...hehe)
Transformers
South Park (another stab at it, a la TSPP taking advantage of 12
seasons worth of material!)
Futurama
Insane Clown Posse (I'd love to see a Road Show modded into this
theme..hehe)
Howard Stern (gotta have Baba Booey teeth drop targets!)

Greg

Rob Keller

Aug 10, 2009, 8:25:26 PM8/10/09
I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until I make it:

The Tick.

Spoon!

pmWolf

Aug 10, 2009, 8:58:15 PM8/10/09
I'm in for the Army of Darkness/Evil Dead pin.

Message has been deleted

vbirdsley

Aug 10, 2009, 10:03:07 PM8/10/09
Scooby-Doo (based on original series)

Still shocked it never made a pinball theme.... when you consider all
the other crap that did.

cody chunn

Aug 10, 2009, 10:06:56 PM8/10/09
Wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub
wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub!

:0)

--
-cody
--CARGPB4

"Rob Keller" <use...@robkeller.com> wrote in message

cody chunn

Mr. 68

Aug 10, 2009, 10:21:44 PM8/10/09

Kat Von D
Link: http://fashionista.com/images/katvd111.jpg
This is my screen saver.

Kim - CARGPB #36
www.WrongCrowdProductions.com
DMD Glare Guards

no_credit_dot

Aug 10, 2009, 10:47:22 PM8/10/09
Id go with Jaws (a shark, a boat, blood, feeding frenzy etc. cool
sound lots of potential here), Star Wars but better (too much untapped
potential with this one), a cool classic rock music pin Led Zep comes
to mind. Sponge Bob would be a good one for theme as well.

mike

jimjim66

Aug 10, 2009, 10:52:56 PM8/10/09
The Avengers (Marvel Comics not the British television show)

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, pretty much almost every
character in the Marvel universe has been a member at one time or
another.

Movie coming out in a couple of years so there is a tie in.

Cliffy

Aug 10, 2009, 10:53:00 PM8/10/09

That would be a background, Kixx :) Screen savers are animated so you
get no burn in.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
Home of the world's finest pinball protectors

Mr. 68

Aug 10, 2009, 11:01:13 PM8/10/09

With that background on my computer, I’m the one who is animated. =)

Kim - CARGPB #36
www.WrongCrowdProductions.com
DMD Glare Guards

pinballzmylife

Aug 10, 2009, 11:13:13 PM8/10/09
> > Home of the world's finest pinball protectorshttp://www.passionforpinball.com- Hide quoted text -

ENDERS GAME - book written by orson scott card, and being made into a
movie http://www.taleswapper.net/movies/endersgame/endersgame_update.html

Was my favorite book, science fiction class in high school made us
read this book.. It would fit a pin theme PERFECTLY!!!

Basil

Aug 10, 2009, 11:15:52 PM8/10/09
Led Zeppelin

miracleman

Aug 10, 2009, 11:19:50 PM8/10/09
Phantasm

Foo

Aug 10, 2009, 11:32:15 PM8/10/09
On Aug 10, 10:19 pm, miracleman <psychospe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Phantasm

Kiss.... one that would actually be fun to play.

Using Ace and Peter as well.... not the impostors that they are using
today!!

Max Badazz

Aug 10, 2009, 11:36:42 PM8/10/09
I would love to see a Clint Eastwood western themed pinball. Mainly
the Man with No Name Trilogy (The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Fist Full
of Dollars, and For a Few Dollars More), then add Hang'em High and
High Plains Drifter. Also would love a Monty Python and the Holy
Grail pin, with the artwork done up like the animations in the
movies. Runners up would be Pee Wee's Playhouse, Tom & Jerry, and
anything Disney (like Mickey Mouse/Donald/Goofy theme, or maybe a
Disneyworld park themed game)

Chris (in NH)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/maxbadazz

Gunstar Hero

Aug 11, 2009, 12:10:03 AM8/11/09
Futurama.

Barring that, TRON or Ghostbusters... or a new Back to the Future,
since the original, while good, is kinda old school.

railbender

Aug 11, 2009, 1:35:53 AM8/11/09

Operation Overlord.

One of the greatest stories I have every read or seen movies about.

jar155

Aug 11, 2009, 2:08:59 AM8/11/09

Who are you going to call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

If not that, give me a great Nintendo theme.

dcerny

Aug 11, 2009, 3:12:13 AM8/11/09

Pee Wee's Playhouse, PowerPuff Girls, Ramones

Perhaps one day I will retheme a Haunted House into the Playhouse ;-)

dan c

Match Feature Tator

Aug 11, 2009, 4:16:04 AM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 7:12 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
> profitable movies and such.  This would be on the same lines of that topic,
> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
> and on and on.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood", and
> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series of
> games.

SpongeBob,
Pee Wee or
John Wayne

Message has been deleted

Brian

Aug 11, 2009, 7:27:01 AM8/11/09
Venture Brothers or Sealab 2021.

Brian

Vegemite Nick

Aug 11, 2009, 7:35:57 AM8/11/09
Love these threads when they pop up from time to time.

Best part is - the next game after Coconut Island (it's being called
NPC-002 until release) has a great theme - and it's been mentioned
here! Someone at least will like it (I hope).

David Gray

Aug 11, 2009, 8:17:59 AM8/11/09
In article <4a80a8fb$0$78421$bb4e...@newscene.com>,
"Wingman" <wi...@nospam.com> wrote:

> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
> profitable movies and such. This would be on the same lines of that topic,
> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
> and on and on.

I hear there's a movie coming out about THE THREE STOOGES, might make a
decent theme

Mr. 68

Aug 11, 2009, 8:48:28 AM8/11/09

The Return of the Son of Coconut Island meets Rocky part 2.

Nick, I’m anxiously awaiting the next release from Nuggy and Company!
=)

Kim - CARGPB #36
www.WrongCrowdProductions.com
DMD Glare Guards

Hugh

Aug 11, 2009, 8:58:19 AM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 7:12 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
> profitable movies and such.  This would be on the same lines of that topic,
> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
> and on and on.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood", and
> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series of
> games.

Transformers!!! G1 or the new movies is fine with me :)

Hugh

EPB

Aug 11, 2009, 9:12:27 AM8/11/09
I would want a new classic Universal Monster theme, complete with all
the MB characters plus Invisible man, Hunchback, Phantom, etc. maybe
even make it just black and white like Centaur. Also, would love to
see a Watchmen pin based on the movie or graphic novel. All of Ken's
list above, plus NOTLD for classic horror fans. Maybe a Walking Dead
pin base on the comics or a Gears of War pin based on the game.

Vegemite Nick

Aug 11, 2009, 9:12:29 AM8/11/09
On Aug 11, 10:48 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> The Return of the Son of Coconut Island meets Rocky part 2.

Hey, that was supposed to be secret!!

Rob Keller

Aug 11, 2009, 9:19:35 AM8/11/09
In article
<f7bc857d-f3f5-4228...@k26g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
cheeseheads1111 <cheeseh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lysol or Scotch Tape

You were so close on this one.

Lysol *AND* Scotch Tape!

Dan Beck

Aug 11, 2009, 9:33:44 AM8/11/09

"Wingman" <wi...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
>profitable movies and such. This would be on the same lines of that topic,
>but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
>in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
>and on and on.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood",
> and I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst"
> series of games.

Idea 1: A game where you progress through driving a set of vintage cars
that YOU can choose, and program into the game. This of course would be
technically challenging code wise, if you wanted accurate sounds for each
car, and accurate pictures, on the LCD (!) monitor.

Idea 2: A game based on the movie Beetle Juice. I don't know if there
would be enough material, but boy do I enjoy Micheal Keaton's lines! :-)

"...and I have seen The Exorcist about a hundred and sixty seven times, and
it keeps getting funnier, every single time I see it, not to mention the
fact you're talking to a dead guy..."

Respectfully submitted,
Dan

Les Manley

Aug 11, 2009, 12:06:51 PM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 6:12 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
> profitable movies and such.  This would be on the same lines of that topic,
> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
> and on and on.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood", and
> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series of
> games.

Tron. It screams for a pin. With neon lights and a blue DMD, so much
is possible. Imagine the toys, lightcycles, MCP...ohh to dream.

session9

Aug 11, 2009, 12:48:23 PM8/11/09
Another vote for TRON.

Promo Joe

Aug 11, 2009, 1:00:59 PM8/11/09
Very Simple Answer...

The Nightmare Before Christmas
AC/DC

Both should be easy to do I would think.

kirb

Aug 11, 2009, 1:06:01 PM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 11:01 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> With that background on my computer, I’m the one who is animated. =)

Is there a 'saver' for the front screen itself?

Kirb

Mr. 68

Aug 11, 2009, 1:30:05 PM8/11/09

LOL, Kirb. =)

Maybe the best Glare Guard joke ever. =)

Kim - CARGPB #36
www.WrongCrowdProductions.com
DMD Glare Guards

brokenvette

Aug 11, 2009, 1:54:03 PM8/11/09

Kiss would be awesome. They could base it on that video game that came
out around the Psycho Circus era.

reb...@cox.net

Aug 11, 2009, 2:23:54 PM8/11/09
The Smurfs (supposed to be a new modern computer generated animation
movie coming out next year I heard)

Something country music related. I love Reba McEntire as you can tell
by my email. They already did Dolly obviously. Gottlieb was working
on Brooks & Dunn when they closed up shop. Maybe they could do
something with the Grand Ole Opry or Hee Haw. They do have a Hee Haw
slot machine out.

X-Men (love the movies)

The Polar Express (or some other train theme...I love trains)

The Wizard of Oz (just imagine the witch melting!...or if this was
Pin2K imagine all the footage that could have been projected. They
also have made a slot machine with this theme that is very popular
right now)

Coca-Cola (was a post recently about this...imagine all the great
jingles)

Ghostbusters (I'm with everyone else on this. They were great movies
and I bet the art would be great. Ghostbusters III is in the writing
stage now and slated for release in 2012)

Phantom Of The Opera (using the theme from the Broadway musical)

I could go on for days with this topic!!! Lol.

TyEdit

Aug 11, 2009, 3:27:59 PM8/11/09

Tron
Road Warrior (Centaur 3)
Alien
A Clockwork Orange
A Dairo Argento themed pin with music/themes from his movies
Nightmare Before Christmas
Futurama
Blade Runner
Non Johnny Depp Willy Wonka
Wizard of Oz

There are so many great ideas here but if only the execution of one of
these machines was half as good as the ideas on this thread. A couple
years ago I thought the new Dark Knight movies would make for a great
pin...

Ty

The BaronVonBell

Aug 11, 2009, 5:05:34 PM8/11/09
Ghostbusters
A James Bond pin that didn't suck
Halo
Underworld
Stooges
Futurama.

kidorbit

Aug 11, 2009, 5:33:06 PM8/11/09
I've always thought a Jackass pin could be a blast

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 5:50:02 PM8/11/09
I love the vintage cars idea!

Would you include muscle cars from the 60's and 70's?

"Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 5:52:02 PM8/11/09
Land of the Lost... I'm in for that one too

"Ken In Texas" <k...@pinballrebel.com> wrote in message
> The original Land of The Lost or Tron....
>
> arcaderehab wrote:

>> On Aug 10, 7:12 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known
>>> and
>>> profitable movies and such. This would be on the same lines of that
>>> topic,
>>> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a
>>> tie
>>> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires,
>>> cars...
>>> and on and on.
>>>
>>> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood",
>>> and
>>> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series
>>> of
>>> games.
>>

>> Mad Max. All 3 movies.
>
> --
> Ken In Texas
> http://www.pinballrebel.com
> Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's
>
> "Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
> If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
> If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 5:52:02 PM8/11/09
Brooks and Dunn would be great when they have their comeback tour!!

Wizard of Oz... yeah... that could be a real cool one too.

<reb...@cox.net> wrote in message

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 5:53:02 PM8/11/09
Those could really be interesting.

> Lysol or Scotch Tape

Wingman

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 5:55:01 PM8/11/09
I like the Clint Eastwood theme. Would you want a gun trigger for the
plunger?

"Max Badazz" <max_b...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would love to see a Clint Eastwood western themed pinball. Mainly
> the Man with No Name Trilogy (The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Fist Full
> of Dollars, and For a Few Dollars More), then add Hang'em High and
> High Plains Drifter. Also would love a Monty Python and the Holy
> Grail pin, with the artwork done up like the animations in the
> movies. Runners up would be Pee Wee's Playhouse, Tom & Jerry, and
> anything Disney (like Mickey Mouse/Donald/Goofy theme, or maybe a
> Disneyworld park themed game)
>
> Chris (in NH)
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/maxbadazz

llabrevlis

Aug 11, 2009, 5:58:22 PM8/11/09
On Aug 11, 2:52 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Land of the Lost... I'm in for that one too
>
> "Ken In Texas" <k...@pinballrebel.com> wrote in messagenews:h5qb1...@news5.newsguy.com...
> > If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."- Hide quoted text -

Mortal Kombat - Should have been made back in 93
Aliens - Much more to work with than Alien

Dale

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 5:59:02 PM8/11/09
Thanks for the posts, now, I'm going to my woodshed and start building each
of these themed machines for each and every one of you.

They will all be affordable, $1000 or less, and will be ready by Christmas
for holiday gift giving.

Oh.. wait.. I'm dreaming again.

Rob Keller

Aug 11, 2009, 7:31:28 PM8/11/09
In article
<6ee81e76-f5d2-483c...@v37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
llabrevlis <llabr...@shaw.ca> wrote:

That's it man, game over man, game over!

after a bad game:

Hey, you may not been keeping up on current events, but we just got our
asses kicked, pal.

if aliens are made, there MUST be an adult setting for the sound calls.

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 7:45:02 PM8/11/09
Nightmare Before Christmas could be awesome.

"Promo Joe" <omarh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Wingman

Aug 11, 2009, 7:47:01 PM8/11/09
I like the Coca-Cola one too. Just think how much marketing they could gain
by having one made. And of course the attract mode would play Coke jingles.

<reb...@cox.net> wrote in message
> [...]

Gary V

Aug 11, 2009, 8:14:12 PM8/11/09
Tron
Three Stooges
Beavis and Butthead

cody chunn

joerap...@yahoo.com

Aug 11, 2009, 9:20:06 PM8/11/09
On Aug 11, 8:41 pm, "cody chunn" <cchu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Then you're probably playing Sandman! You're in The Dreaming.
>
> :0)
>
> --
> -cody
> --CARGPB4
> [Note: Following any advice given in this message
>  may result in property damage, serious injury or death.
>  Follow advice at your own peril]
>
> "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > Thanks for the posts, now, I'm going to my woodshed and start building
> > each of these themed machines for each and every one of you.
>
> > They will all be affordable, $1000 or less, and will be ready by Christmas
> > for holiday gift giving.
>
> > Oh.. wait.. I'm dreaming again.
>
> > "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> >>I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known
> >>and profitable movies and such.  This would be on the same lines of that
> >>topic, but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original
> >>or a tie in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires,
> >>cars... and on and on.
>
> >> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood",
> >> and I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst"
> >> series of games.

Pink Floyd - The Wall... I vision a mulitball ball stage breaking
through The Wall at several points
Band Of Brothers- Could have Tanks that could be eliminated with a
perfectly placed ball, Sniper in the church tower... could be a mini
bridge that can be "blown" by planting satchel charges. The same
bridge could be a span to another playfield perhaps
Hooters ...nuff said...can you see the back glass here ;-)

MrBally

Aug 11, 2009, 9:26:15 PM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 7:12 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
> profitable movies and such.  This would be on the same lines of that topic,
> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
> and on and on.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood", and
> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series of
> games.

The Blues Brothers

Seinfeld

RomulusX

Aug 11, 2009, 10:19:23 PM8/11/09

Ghost Busters

John Bigbooty

Aug 12, 2009, 9:07:02 AM8/12/09

Led Zeppelin
Futurama
Monty Python

Mark
Atlanta GA

machine.slave

Aug 12, 2009, 10:41:35 AM8/12/09
Zombies. 'nuff said.

Ned Ledod

Aug 12, 2009, 1:57:38 PM8/12/09
On Aug 10, 6:12 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
> profitable movies and such.  This would be on the same lines of that topic,
> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
> and on and on.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood", and
> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series of
> games.

The same title that I will use for a movie I'm going to make some day.
Incorporates all of my favorite themes.
"Naked Alien Woman Escaping A Prison Camp While Traveling Through Time
On A Submarine To World War 2". Starring Harrison Ford as Indiana
Jones and Clint Eastwood as "The Man With No Name" (Or Dirty Harry)
(Or Both) and Heather Graham as Roller Girl. I'd buy that game.
Ned..................

Stavs

Aug 12, 2009, 1:59:52 PM8/12/09
On 2009-08-10 19:12:02 -0400, "Wingman" <wi...@nospam.com> said:

> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and
> profitable movies and such. This would be on the same lines of that topic,
> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a tie
> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars...
> and on and on.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood", and
> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series of
> games.

Nightmare before christmas or Evil Dead.

DiscoDuck

Aug 12, 2009, 3:43:47 PM8/12/09
On Aug 12, 1:59 pm, Stavs <stavspinb...@mac.com> wrote:

I would love to hear Bruce Campbell doing all the Army of Darkness
voice bits.

gpsdrew

Aug 12, 2009, 3:51:09 PM8/12/09
The one I want to see is.
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
(this would be a huge hit with the kids, much like Tony Hawk was for
video).
:)
Drew

Stavs

Aug 12, 2009, 6:04:53 PM8/12/09
On 2009-08-12 15:43:47 -0400, DiscoDuck <twiligh...@hotmail.com> said:

> On Aug 12, 1:59ÔøΩpm, Stavs <stavspinb...@mac.com> wrote:
>> On 2009-08-10 19:12:02 -0400, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> said:
>>
>>> I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known
> and

>>> profitable movies and such. ÔøΩThis would be on the same lines of that

> topic,
>>> but I was wondering what would be your dream theme, be it original or a
> tie
>>> in with a movie, tv show, video game, soft drink, brand of tires, cars.
> ..
>>> and on and on.
>>
>>> Personally, I'd like to see a pin based on the HBO series "True Blood",
> and
>>> I would have to have a machine based on any or all of the "Myst" series
> of
>>> games.
>>
>> Nightmare before christmas or Evil Dead.
>
> I would love to hear Bruce Campbell doing all the Army of Darkness
> voice bits.

I'll swallow your soul!

Wingman

Aug 12, 2009, 6:11:02 PM8/12/09
Wow, there are so many theme possibilities.
What would one have to do to keep pinball alive and get some of these
wonderful ideas brought to life?

Maybe I'm just old school and part of a dying breed, but I can't fathom that
pinball doesn't interest younger people.

I have tried some of the simulations on the PC, (Pinball Pro did a great job
on most of their releases, I thought) but that's not even close to the feel
of real machine.

"Wingman" <wi...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>I noticed an earlier post of pins using licensed themes from well known and

>profitable movies and such. This would be on the same lines of that topic,

Me Pin

Aug 12, 2009, 6:49:58 PM8/12/09
On Aug 12, 5:11 pm, "Wingman" <w...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Wow, there are so many theme possibilities.
> What would one have to do to keep pinball alive and get some of these
> wonderful ideas brought to life?

I would prefer a non-licensed theme... there's a much more timeless
quality to it..

Ideas include:

Greek gods (this has probably been done before but always many
possibilities)
Wonders of the world
Various blue-collar vocations would be interesting.. I think a pinball
with a "plumber" theme would be amusing

As far as a movie-based pinball, I'd love to see a "Fight Club"
machine.

PT

Aug 12, 2009, 7:24:06 PM8/12/09
I agree on Monty Python; its one of my three dream themes. From what
I understand it almost got made by Stern not too long ago. :-(

My other two dream themes would be:

The Three Stooges
Poker - Either WSOP or WPT - preferably WPT

Well it looks like I got one of my dream themes right here in my
living room, so I can't complain.

John

On Aug 12, 9:07 am, John Bigbooty