WoF TOPS tourney at Pizza Depot

phishrace

Apr 19, 2008, 10:33:45 PM4/19/08
Starts: Today
Ends: May 17 at 5pm

2 credits ($1.50) to enter. 75 cents per game goes into pot.
Top 5 scores pay out 50%, 20%, 15%, 10% and 5%.

-phish

phishrace

Apr 21, 2008, 2:36:24 PM4/21/08
Weekday bump...

phishrace

Apr 22, 2008, 10:32:37 PM4/22/08
Forgot to mention, this tourney is open to any and all players.

Pot is up to $32 already. Didn't write down the scores today, but 1st
to 5th is around 81M to 48M.

I'd brag about having first place at this point, but I have a feeling
that's going to change real soon! Can anyone spare a roll of quarters?
d;^)

-phish

phishrace

Apr 28, 2008, 9:54:04 PM4/28/08
Update...

Pot $129
18 days left

1. JAK 95.4M
2. ANM AND ALX KTH LUVU 91.9M
3. INN 86.8M
4. Z 81.2M
5. JAK 80.9M

-phish

phishrace

May 5, 2008, 7:10:09 PM5/5/08
This just in...

pot $232
12 days left

1. JAK 142.9M
2. INN 142.8M (I sure hope ball 3 didn't end with a tilt!)
3. NES 123M
4. Z 117M
5. NES 113M

I couldn't do anything other than feed the pot today. It was
humiliating. d:^(

-phish

phishrace

May 10, 2008, 9:18:13 PM5/10/08
As of 5pm today...

pot $309
7 days left

1. NES 238M
2. INN 178M
3. JAK 142.9M
4. INN 142.8M
5. JAK 125M

-phish

phishrace

May 15, 2008, 1:09:33 AM5/15/08
High scores haven't changed, but the pot is up to $353. 3 days left!

-phish

BlueMalibu

May 15, 2008, 8:09:32 AM5/15/08
On May 15, 1:09 am, phishrace <phishr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> High scores haven't changed, but the pot is up to $353. 3 days left!
>
> -phish

$353 ?!!?

WOW! That is impressive.

Parker

Space-Bo

May 15, 2008, 9:08:38 AM5/15/08

...and Pizza Depot would be located where??

Doug D.

phishrace

May 15, 2008, 1:34:19 PM5/15/08

The guys in 2nd thru 5th place have put up the most $. Prior to the
tourney I hardly ever saw them on Wheel. Thought I had a shot at maybe
covering my entries. Nope. They've taken to the game quickly. I don't
think either of them has ever entered a non-TOPS tournament. I'm
working them hard to get them to CAX this year.

Good luck with your latest tourneys. Sounds like an good plan. Please
keep us updated on how it works out. We also have A players in this
area and your dueling big bucks/ low budget idea might be just the
ticket to keep players of different skill levels interested.

-phish

phishrace

May 15, 2008, 1:41:16 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 6:08 am, Space-Bo <ddabkow...@chartermi.net> wrote:
> ...and Pizza Depot would be located where??

Their web site has been down for a while now. I keep forgetting to ask
the owner what's up.

Pizza Depot 919 E. Duane ave
Sunnyvale Ca 94085

They open at noon during the week and at 11am on the weekends. The
owner will often let pinball players keep playing after the official
closing time (as long as you're not making a spectacle of your self
d;^).

-phish

Ragrog

May 15, 2008, 1:43:17 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 6:08 am, Space-Bo <ddabkow...@chartermi.net> wrote:
> ...and Pizza Depot would be located where??
>
> Doug D.

I believe it's in Sunnyvale Ca. (near San Jose)

phishrace

May 19, 2008, 2:08:58 PM5/19/08
Final results...

Total pot $402

1. NES 238M $201
2. INN 178M $80
3. JAK 142.9M $60
4. INN 142.8M $40
5. JAK 125M $20

Thanks to everyone who participated. We'll get another one started
soon.

-phish