How LOTR was made

diana anderson

Nov 14, 2021, 2:57:37 PM11/14/21
If you stream discovery + look for Season 5 Ep 2..on ..How's its made..Never knew stern has 60 yr old grandmas doing electrical work on there machines looks like they know what there doing..The narration of the show is hialarious they call the cabinet a case and the backglass translight a sheild..

John Robertson

Nov 14, 2021, 3:13:22 PM11/14/21
On 2021/11/14 11:57 a.m., diana anderson wrote:
> If you stream discovery + look for Season 5 Ep 2..on ..How's its made..Never knew stern has 60 yr old grandmas doing electrical work on there machines looks like they know what there doing..The narration of the show is hialarious they call the cabinet a case and the backglass translight a sheild..

Gary Stern is no spring chicken either! I'm only 70 and have no plans to
retire as I enjoy my shop work too much. 60 seems young to me now.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com