1951 United 6 Player Shuffle Bowling Game

Thomas Riley

Oct 18, 2021, 8:42:19 AM10/18/21
Can use some help, Looking for a Manual for this machine i need part numbers
for Springs and Step up motors ( I have been working and cleaning this machine for awhile now but need more parts any help on where i can purchase
these items would be greatly appreciated.
Tommy

John Robertson

Oct 18, 2021, 8:44:43 PM10/18/21
Check out this site for catalogues:

https://www.funwithpinball.com/resources/parts-catalog-list-page-2#Williams

United and Williams were one and the same, using the same parts and part
numbers as far as I recall...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Tim Ippolito

Oct 18, 2021, 10:10:21 PM10/18/21
What step up springs could you use? Shoot me a pm and send a couple pics if you're able..