Is there any way to search Craigslist by the entire state instead of each city listing?

John Dayhuff

Nov 13, 2010, 5:10:50 PM11/13/10
I'm trying to search it faster, rather then clicking on each city
thats listed for the sate of Michigan, is there a way to see all the
pinballs listed in Michigan all at once ?

Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Brad

Nov 13, 2010, 5:14:39 PM11/13/10

There are craiglist search engines..like this one:
http://www.searchtempest.com/
There are other too. Google craigslist search.

BarryMinnesota13

Nov 13, 2010, 5:15:14 PM11/13/10

See your email.

daveebs

Nov 13, 2010, 5:25:40 PM11/13/10
On Nov 13, 4:10 pm, John Dayhuff <pinhead6...@gmail.com> wrote:

crazedlist.org

works great!

William Brower

Nov 13, 2010, 5:27:21 PM11/13/10

Hey John, try this one:

http://claz.org/all.html?q=pinball

I think I got this link from Del a while back.....Thanks Del.

Bill

Pinball Jeff

Nov 13, 2010, 5:29:37 PM11/13/10
Why even bother Craigslist when the Craigslist police don't let
machines get listed?

pinballzmylife

Nov 13, 2010, 5:31:51 PM11/13/10
On Nov 13, 5:29 pm, Pinball Jeff <ducati....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why even bother Craigslist when the Craigslist police don't let
> machines get listed?

www.allofcraigs.com

John Dayhuff

Nov 13, 2010, 5:35:30 PM11/13/10

Thanks everyone , I'll give it a try.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Dan Q very much

Nov 13, 2010, 7:10:38 PM11/13/10
In Firefox, I just saved each desired city's search as a bookmark, all
in one folder. Then by right clicking on the folder, and selecting
"open all in tabs", it loads them all at once. Then just check each
tab.

ImpalaGuy

Nov 14, 2010, 9:08:06 AM11/14/10

Or use the "morning coffee" Firefix add-on. It puts on icon at the
top of your browser -- one click and it opens each bookmark in a new
tab. I do it everyday.

Dan Q very much

Nov 14, 2010, 12:14:47 PM11/14/10
Even better! Thanks! (Ain't FF cool?)

LaraJones3k3

Aug 11, 2012, 1:50:05 PM8/11/12

I am using http://searchck.com/ to search craiglist by state or by
category. Its quite useful for me.

--
LaraJones3k3
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

KAPSIG1

Aug 13, 2012, 3:29:51 PM8/13/12

searchtempest

--
KAPSIG1

JahBarron

Aug 13, 2012, 3:49:29 PM8/13/12

I'd probably not click on that. I'd guess it's phishing.

--
JahBarron

LaraJones3k3

Aug 14, 2012, 6:35:19 PM8/14/12

its not phishing site

--
LaraJones3k3

JahBarron

Aug 14, 2012, 6:39:02 PM8/14/12

Oh. It just seemed phishy considering that your first post was a post
resurrecting a topic that was two years old.

--
JahBarron

LaraJones3k3

Aug 14, 2012, 6:46:49 PM8/14/12

my bad, i didnt looked at the date, i was just searching the forum and
posted a reply. :)

--
LaraJones3k3

Joe Grenuk

Aug 14, 2012, 7:26:50 PM8/14/12
CL is a monumental waste of time. Colossal. Stupendous. Halrious. The
freaking lottery is more productive.

People speeding and running red lights to get to shit that was just
listed on CL cause more accidents than texting, drinking, and sex
while driving, COMBINED.

Just my $.02 but I'm right :)

Dr_Gonzo

Aug 14, 2012, 8:08:19 PM8/14/12
Tell my $300 Getaway, $300 LAH, and $100 Pinbot that you're right, :-)

jgo...@googlemail.com

May 3, 2017, 2:19:17 PM5/3/17
Hi yes try http://AllCraigslistSearch.com it is the best craigslist search engine

kurtok

May 4, 2017, 11:32:33 AM5/4/17
"Zoom the list" will do the entire country or just states. It'll also check daily for you

Frank Furhter

Jun 12, 2017, 4:46:24 PM6/12/17
jgo...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Hi yes try http://AllCraigslistSearch.com it is the best craigslist search engine

Other than the scouring scripts I wrote years ago, I'd concur this
ACLSearch is the best and simplest out there right now that i have seen,
fast, to the point, zooms, and accurate.

--
The Frankster, a playfield prankster
Once upon my crank her ballpark shrank.

Press Release

May 26, 2023, 6:02:35 AM5/26/23
It's always a good idea to visit the official Craigslist website or consult their help documentation for the most up-to-date information on search options and features. https://www.press.in.th/
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Shan Hassan

Sep 22, 2023, 6:44:15 AM9/22/23
On Friday, 26 May 2023 at 15:02:35 UTC+5, Press Release wrote:
> It's always a good idea to visit the official Craigslist website or consult their help documentation for the most up-to-date information on search options and features. https://www.press.in.th/

Title: Total Classified Canada - Your Premier Online Classifieds Platform

Total Classified Canada is the ultimate destination for all your classified advertising needs. Our user-friendly platform allows you to post and browse a wide range of classified ads, making it easier than ever to connect with buyers and sellers across the nation.

Why Choose Total Classified Canada?

Diverse Categories: Whether you're looking to buy or sell real estate, vehicles, electronics, services, or anything in between, we have a category for you. Our extensive range of categories ensures that your classified ad reaches the right audience.

Local and Nationwide Reach: We connect you with buyers and sellers not only in your local area but throughout Canada. Reach a broader audience and increase your chances of making successful deals.

User-Friendly Interface: Our website is designed with you in mind. Posting an ad is quick and straightforward, and our intuitive search function helps users find what they're looking for with ease.

High Visibility: We optimize our website for search engines, which means your classified ad gets the exposure it deserves. Boost your online presence and attract more potential customers.

Responsive Support: Have questions or need assistance? Our dedicated support team is here to help you every step of the way.

Get Started Today!

Join the thousands of users who trust Total Classified Canada to buy and sell products and services. Register now and start posting your classified ads to reach a vast audience and grow your business.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to enhance your online presence and connect with buyers and sellers nationwide. <a href="https://totalclassified.ca/">Visit Total Classified</a>and experience the power of classified advertising done right!