NEW PINBALL SITE: Tons of Boards - Parts - NOS Translites for sale

Classic Arcades Inc.

Jun 5, 2010, 8:21:53 PM6/5/10
I sold all of my pins that I had in my warehouse a few months ago and
only have my personal collection left. I am no longer going to do game
or board repairs so I am selling off my entire board inventory which
is several thousand boards. We listed enough on the site to get it up
and running and will be adding hundreds of boards and parts weekly
until all my spare parts, boards, and nos translites are up on the
site. Bookmark it or register so I can notify when stuff becomes
available.

All 200 of the populated playfields that are in my warehouse will be
listed on the site this week

http://www.droptargets.com/zencart

Thanks
Jeff McAfee
Classic Arcades Inc.

chuck

Jun 5, 2010, 8:56:22 PM6/5/10
On Jun 5, 8:21 pm, "Classic Arcades Inc." <classicarca...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Haha

Going out of business #72?

cal50

Jun 5, 2010, 8:59:08 PM6/5/10
On Jun 5, 8:21 pm, "Classic Arcades Inc." <classicarca...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Nice site.
Maybe you will respond to email now........nah.

Evets

Jun 5, 2010, 9:00:25 PM6/5/10
On Jun 5, 5:21 pm, "Classic Arcades Inc." <classicarca...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Do you still have the Seawitch PF in that lot of populated PFs?

-Steve

hey load

Jun 5, 2010, 9:29:21 PM6/5/10
On Jun 5, 8:00 pm, Evets <professor.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 5, 5:21 pm, "Classic Arcades Inc." <classicarca...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

> > I sold all of my pins that I had in my warehouse a few months ago and
> > only have my personal collection left. I am no longer going to do game
> > or board repairs so I am selling off my entire board inventory which
> > is several thousand boards. We listed enough on the site to get it up
> > and running and will be adding hundreds of boards and parts weekly
> > until all my spare parts, boards, and nos translites are up on the
> > site. Bookmark it or register so I can notify when stuff becomes
> > available.
>
> > All 200 of the populated playfields that are in my warehouse will be
> > listed on the site this week

Everything with that world famous classicarcades warranty?

kim

Jason Cross

Jun 5, 2010, 10:29:10 PM6/5/10
On Jun 5, 8:21 pm, "Classic Arcades Inc." <classicarca...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Nice site Jeff....

Bags

Jun 5, 2010, 11:18:20 PM6/5/10

> Nice site Jeff....

Um it looks and loads like some kind of site you'd buy off ebay for
$99. That is some kind of eastern european or SE asian special.

Frank-Rainer Grahl

Jun 6, 2010, 4:47:00 AM6/6/10
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:56:22 -0700 (PDT), chuck wrote:

>>> Thanks
>>> Jeff McAfee
>>> Classic Arcades Inc.
>>
>>Haha
>>
>>Going out of business #72?

Would be nice if finally true. Well one site you do not need to bookmark anyway...

Regards
Frank-Rainer Grahl

www.pinballz.net - The #1 pinball forum for me

chuck

Jun 6, 2010, 11:33:53 AM6/6/10
>  www.pinballz.net- The #1 pinball forum for me

he goes out of business more than a nyc camera shop ;-)

Message has been deleted

cro...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2010, 7:15:57 PM7/10/10
What happened to this guy? He still owes me a ton of stuff he screwed
up.
Is the only way to get resolution with him to visit him. He does not
answer phone or email. And I got machines that never got fixed
because he kept sending me the wrong product for.
Everything that I ordered from him was wrong and inferior. Any Ideas?

underlord

Jul 10, 2010, 7:37:31 PM7/10/10
On Jun 5, 8:21 pm, "Classic Arcades Inc." <classicarca...@comcast.net>
wrote:

It is a dead link! WTF??

Brian

Jul 10, 2010, 7:54:57 PM7/10/10

Apparently he's already out of business. Look for another new website,
coming soon!

miracleman

Jul 10, 2010, 9:10:15 PM7/10/10
ah, how far the mighty have fallen...

I remember way back when 2 or 3 of us spoke up and said J-Mac screwed
me over, and several dozen people who DIDN'T get screwed over would
chime in and say
"Oh no! Jeff's a good guy! I got MY sticker!"

...now it's just crickets.

Malibu SS

Jul 10, 2010, 11:03:55 PM7/10/10
I would not buy from this guy............parts never
arrive...........thank god for Paypal

MrBally

Jul 11, 2010, 12:30:59 AM7/11/10
On Jun 6, 11:33 am, chuck <ch...@clhess.com> wrote:

> > Would be nice if finally true. Well one site you do not need to bookmark anyway...
>
> >  Regards
> >  Frank-Rainer Grahl
>
> >  -----------------------------------------------
> >  www.pinballz.net-The #1 pinball forum for me
>
> he goes out of business more than a nyc camera shop ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Yeah but Spiratone really did go out of business.

danfritsch

Jul 11, 2010, 11:12:03 AM7/11/10

Somewhere in the 70's I think. Ha

Wolfpack

Jul 11, 2010, 11:33:36 AM7/11/10
I've purchased several sets of insert decals and cabinet decals from
Jeff and never had any issues. Email responses were quick and my
orders shipped within a day or two of my purchase.

miracleman

Jul 11, 2010, 2:52:48 PM7/11/10

Good to hear!
How do you feel about him screwing me over (twice) and several other
people?

cro...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2010, 8:07:20 PM7/16/10
I have tried to take the high road with the guy. He did sometime
correct the error of his colors or what not. But usually what you
ended up with was about 3 or 4 sets of crap. that you might mix and
match to get 80 percent of what you needed and at that point you just
freaking were tired and worn out with dealing with it. So, I just cut
losses in favor of it just going away. Thought about actually talking
with him, but had a feeling it would be no different than talking with
a telemarketer. I apologize for your inconvenience etc, etc, etc.
However this time the tool has just freaking lied to me.
I guess my question is was he a supplier to Marco, Phoenix or BAA? or
was their stuff made from different artwork and media.
I tried to turn my other cheek with this but now I just have a red ass.