WTB: Mars Route Alpha 250 terminal

Jack Wheeler

Mar 27, 2013, 10:00:09 AM3/27/13
Where can I find such a contraption... Anyone? Thanks in advance.

jaypco...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2014, 10:36:44 AM1/30/14
On Wednesday, 27 March 2013 16:00:09 UTC+2, Jack Wheeler wrote:
> Where can I find such a contraption... Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Goodluck

Ive been searching for one for about 4 years

d.cl...@selectavend.com

Jan 31, 2014, 4:59:31 AM1/31/14
On Wednesday, 27 March 2013 14:00:09 UTC, Jack Wheeler wrote:
> Where can I find such a contraption... Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Hi Jack

I have one for sale if you're still interested.

tashiie...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2014, 10:54:34 PM3/2/14
Hi, are you still selling a Mars Route Alpha 250 Terminal?

Natasha

debru...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2014, 9:02:00 AM3/27/14
On Monday, March 3, 2014 5:54:34 AM UTC+2, tashiie...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 31, 2014 8:59:31 PM UTC+11, d.cl...@selectavend.com wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, 27 March 2013 14:00:09 UTC, Jack Wheeler wrote:
>

> > > Where can I find such a contraption... Anyone? Thanks in advance.
>
> > Hi are you still looking for Mars RA. I have one cell 0812710226. Gerrie

debru...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2014, 9:09:06 AM3/27/14
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:00:09 PM UTC+2, Jack Wheeler wrote:
> Where can I find such a contraption... Anyone? Thanks in
Hi Jack, I have a Route Alpha 250 terminal for sale.
Regards, Gerrie Cell. 0812710226

jaypco...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014, 10:50:34 AM4/5/14
Hi

Im still looking for the Mars Route Alpha if any of you have.
Also to whomever has one, where are you situated?

Thanks

jaypco...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014, 10:51:22 AM4/5/14
Hi Gerrie
Where you located?

miso....@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2015, 7:24:02 AM2/17/15
Hello to you, I am Miso Bosnic from Croatia, I need one Mars Route Alpha 250 terminal, can you contact me,
Mail: miso....@gmail.com

miso....@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2015, 7:28:53 AM2/17/15
Dear Natasa,

I need 1 also

Br Miso
Mail: miso....@gmail.com

richarda...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2015, 5:51:09 PM3/18/15
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 2:00:09 PM UTC, Jack Wheeler wrote:
> Where can I find such a contraption... Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Hi are you still looking for a Mars Route Alpha 250 if so im about to put one on Ebay

step...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2016, 2:24:40 PM3/16/16
четверг, 19 марта 2015 г., 0:51:09 UTC+3 пользователь richarda...@gmail.com написал:
> Hi are you still looking for a Mars Route Alpha 250 if so im about to put one on Ebay

hey I will be more then happy to buy one from you )

lulc...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 6:02:16 PM2/16/17
Hi I looking for the Mars Route Alpha 250 if any of you have. Can you contact me!!!
Thanks

lulc...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 6:02:16 PM2/16/17

ry...@micrighteous.com

May 22, 2017, 11:50:55 AM5/22/17
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 2:00:09 PM UTC, Jack Wheeler wrote:
> Where can I find such a contraption... Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Hi - i need a route alpha 250 who can help?

ullri...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2017, 5:00:00 PM6/24/17

r.gri...@kunzleigh.com

Aug 7, 2017, 5:22:56 PM8/7/17
I have a Mars Route Alpha 250 for sale.
richardp...@gmail.com

martun...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2018, 7:42:34 AM9/8/18
вторник, 8 августа 2017 г., 0:22:56 UTC+3 пользователь r.gri...@kunzleigh.com написал:
Я хочу купить MARS Route Alpha 250

mariann...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 10:21:03 AM3/4/19
Hi.
Did you sell your Mars Route Alpha 250. Or do you still have it?

Pin Del

Mar 4, 2019, 10:31:39 AM3/4/19
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:00:00 PM UTC-4, ullri...@yahoo.com wrote:
> You can by one of this at ebay. Look:
>
> http://www.ebay.de/itm/302359675275?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

If you can send me a picture of one I think I have about 6 of these .

la4...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2019, 7:39:53 PM3/12/19
Hi - i need a route alpha 250 who can help?
I wonna pay Work Shop Modul software or key for STS for cf690. Please help.
Waiting offera on la4...@gmail.com
Thanks all

Tomáš Husák

Sep 26, 2022, 1:16:38 PM9/26/22
Dne středa 13. března 2019 v 0:39:53 UTC+1 uživatel la4...@gmail.com napsal:
Hi, I have mars route alpha 250. I dont need it.

Michael Sandmann

Oct 8, 2022, 7:04:02 AM10/8/22
Hello Tomáš Husák,
also looking for an Alpha 250 terminal is yours still available?