Wanted: Gottlieb Victory speaker panel or scan

Corey C.

Dec 2, 2020, 5:05:03 PM12/2/20
Hello everyone,
Does anyone out there have a Gottlieb Victory speaker panel? I'd very gladly purchase it as mine is missing the speaker panel completely and it has been replaced with a piece of tinted plexi. Alternatively, if you own a Victory and would be so kind as to make a scan of the item, I'd be very, very grateful.

It can be seen in the photo here:
https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2733&picno=6286&zoom=1

Corey

Marco Vassalli

Dec 2, 2021, 4:31:03 PM12/2/21

Hello Corey

i can sell a reprint of this speaker panel , are you still interested?

Please let me Know ( contact me to; pinballba...@gmail.com )

Cost is 90,00€ + 27,00 € shipping in US

there is some pictures of my past works

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aG7wthyJFURXpD95A