Team EM rejects Todd Nathan aka FFs application for membership

masspinballfan

Sep 17, 2013, 5:19:16 PM9/17/13
After ten seconds of deliberation Team EM has rejected Todd Nathan aka FF as a member.

The reasons are as follows:

1. Todd Nathan aka FF is a major A-hole.

2. Todd Nathan aka FF is unqualified to give EM tech advice because he does not actually own any pins.

3. Todd Nathan aka FF lives in his Moms basement and is unemployed.

4. Todd Nathan aka FF suffers from mental illnesses and is obsessed with gays, scouring CL pins for sale ads at 3 AM, and price gouging.

Therefore Todd Nathan aka FF you are permanently banned from any possibilities of being an "actual member" of Team EM.

Frank Furhter

Sep 17, 2013, 5:50:08 PM9/17/13
masspinballfan wrote:
> After ten seconds of dribbling a em-load on the sacred image of Gandi, Mass Balls wrote
> I reject the notion that I have an obsession with my imaginary friend
> Franky... However I do accept that I can't seem to get more than a
> dribble out when excited, and dry dust loads when flacid...

OK, we can go with that reality for today.

--
The Frankster, a playfield prankster
Once upon my crank her ballpark shrank.

Glen Peters

Sep 17, 2013, 6:01:37 PM9/17/13

Deliberation really ran a whole ten seconds??

--
Glen Peters
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

AVP Pinball Division

Sep 17, 2013, 6:31:47 PM9/17/13
"Glen Peters" <Pinball...@att.net> wrote in message
It took 9.999999999 seconds to read the question. ;)

--
Pistol Pete

masspinballfan

Sep 17, 2013, 11:55:21 PM9/17/13
Frank Fuhrter wrote:

> Why are you picking on me MassPinballFan?
> I know I'm a fraud but I like sitting in my Moms basement hiding from life and attacking people in a forum.
> And yes I'm the sausage king and an assraper
> Pleass leave me alone and let me fulfill my dream of becoming a member of Team EM

This my fellow RGP members is how low Todd Nathan aka FF has fallen!

Frank Furhter

Sep 18, 2013, 12:37:10 AM9/18/13
masspinballfan wrote:
> Frank Fuhrter wrote:
>
>> Why are you picking on me MassPinballFan?
>> I know I'm a fraud but I like sitting in my Moms basement hiding from life and attacking people in a forum.
>> And yes I'm the sausage king and an gasrapper.
>> Please leave me and the lover of Ball Mass to fulfill my dream of becoming a dangling member.
>
> This my fellow RGP members is how low FF has fallen!

Damn, of all the fraud posts you have done, this one is pickin' cherry.

masspinballfan

Sep 18, 2013, 1:10:33 AM9/18/13
That's a good boy Todd Nathan aka FF. Just keep bumping this thread up so everyone can see how Team EM laughed in your face when you begged them to let you be a member!

Frank Furhter

Sep 18, 2013, 2:27:44 AM9/18/13
masspinballfan wrote:
> That's a good boy. Just keep bumping this thread up so everyone can see how Team EM laughed in your face when you begged them to let you be a member!

OK dokay!

Pinster68

Sep 18, 2013, 2:48:01 AM9/18/13

Frank Furhter.;2102841 Wrote:
> masspinballfan wrote:
> > That's a good boy. Just keep bumping this thread up so everyone can
> see how Team EM laughed in your face when you begged them to let you be
> a member!
>
> OK dokay!

Pucker up buttercup.

--
Pinster68

Frank Furhter

Sep 18, 2013, 2:59:55 AM9/18/13
Pinster68 wrote:
> Pucker up buttercup.

Will you be my huckleberry (dingle and jam?)

Williams Ballystern

Sep 18, 2013, 3:19:12 PM9/18/13
That reminds me of the time Todd Nathan pm'ed me threatening me about
making fun of his sexual preferences (he is gay), telling me it was none
of my business. lol

The guy slips up at times. When he's off his meds for too long, he
starts making mistakes. There are plenty of people that want to know
where he lives and they are making progress finding out more and more
about him.

--
Williams Ballystern

masspinballfan

Sep 18, 2013, 6:21:15 PM9/18/13
Yep and let's face it some folks may not agree with each other on here from time tio time but one thing "everyone" seems to agree on is Todd Nathan aka FF sucks and is hated by all.

He propably has a Team EM poster on his wall down in his Moms basement. The only problem for Todd is he'll never be on it.

Albert Decker

Sep 18, 2013, 7:00:57 PM9/18/13

You stole that from Penny on Big Bang Theory

masspinballfan

Sep 24, 2013, 12:34:27 AM9/24/13
Team EM has also verified that there is no CARPG 42 member in the database so Todd Nathan aka FF is a member of both groups "in his mind".

Much like when Todd Nathan aka FF was a young fat pimply faced kid rejected by the Boy Scouts he continues to be rejected by all respectable pinball organizations as an adult.

Steve

Sep 24, 2013, 1:24:05 PM9/24/13
What is "TEAM EM"

thanks
Steve

masspinballfan

Sep 24, 2013, 2:47:18 PM9/24/13
Steve

Team EM is a group of qualified and knowledgeable EM folks on RGP who help people on this forum who have tech questions and such.

Team EM rejected Todd Nathan aka FF when he tried to join them because he does not meet their standards and never will.

The result of this is Todd Nathan aka FF acting like a five year old on here posting nonsense and swearing uncontrollably when he forgets to take his Prozac. Its pretty pathetic.

Gambit3113

Sep 24, 2013, 3:27:16 PM9/24/13

I am often left to wonder who exactly has the hard on for whom in this
never-ceasing game of cops 'n robbers.

--
Gambit3113

Frank Furhter

Sep 24, 2013, 4:04:00 PM9/24/13
Gambit3113 wrote:

> I am often left to wonder who exactly has the hard on for whom in this
> never-ceasing game of cops 'n robbers.

Very well written :)

Pin Del

Sep 24, 2013, 4:25:28 PM9/24/13
Just for the record, Franky is NOT a CARGPB either,, Just a wanna be .

Pin-Del,
cargpb28

masspinballfan

Sep 24, 2013, 6:18:13 PM9/24/13
Right.. of course Todd Nathan aka FF was also rejected by CARPGB despite his fraudulent #42 postings.

But there may be good news. The Gay and Lesbian Association has posted their next meeting will be held in Todd Nathan aka FFs Moms basement and consider Todd for membership if he is willing to speak about his love for assrapers and sausage.

Ron, (Boatcat)

Sep 25, 2013, 12:10:01 AM9/25/13
> I am often left to wonder who exactly has the hard
> on for whom in this never-ceasing game of cops 'n
> robbers.

Good point! Toad may not be the
troll people think he is, as long as he
remembers that prices aren't what he
thinks they should be, (we're deep into
the millenium now).......

masspinballfan

Sep 28, 2013, 12:19:50 PM9/28/13
Todd Nathan aka FFs price book for pins is based on a homeless person without a job collecting food stamps and wearing clothes from the Salvation Army.

Wait that actually does describe Todd Nathan aka FF. Heck maybe he is buying minty EMs for 50 bucks like he claims he is with the help of Obama Care.

He'll still never be a member of Team EM though!

Glen Peters

Sep 28, 2013, 2:29:19 PM9/28/13
Team EM?!?! Todd's not even a member of the human race.

His application was rejected long ago...

The only reason he's been missing in action lately... is because his mom
cut off his allowance and he hasn't been able to buy any more meth.

So he's sleeping off a three day tweak, regaining his strength and
preparing for his triumphant return. Sitting, white knuckled at his
keyboard, spewing out inane and unintelligible gibberish, like the piece
o' shit tweakazoid he is.

So, let's all welcome back this speed nigger when the time comes, shall
we?

Such an asset to the hobby.

--
Glen Peters

John Dayhuff

Sep 28, 2013, 7:05:20 PM9/28/13
For once I agree with Frank and Gambit as well.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Glen Peters

Sep 28, 2013, 7:32:18 PM9/28/13

To each his own.

--
Glen Peters

masspinballfan

Sep 28, 2013, 7:52:09 PM9/28/13
Maybe Todd Nathan aka FFs Mom pulled the plug on his Internet service when he didn't mow the lawn.

I mean she's asking a 50 something year old who moved beck home when Mrs Nathan (wife) shitcanned him to do one chore a day and he's to busy ripping people on RGP to even do that.

Hopefully this is a permanent punishment from his Mom. Like being grounded for life as a kid.

masspinballfan

Oct 4, 2013, 6:00:59 PM10/4/13
Weekend bump! It's Friday and time for the boys to take fire on our favorite whipping post known as Todd Nathan aka FF

This thread looks great in the big lights just like a big sign in Times Square at night.

TEAM EM REJECTS TODD NATHAN AKA FF

Put some nice flashing colorful LED lights behind the sign!

Frank Furhter

Oct 4, 2013, 6:08:17 PM10/4/13
Sucks being inducted to the Team-EM by default, its free just like the
douchery on GARGPB :) You get it yet, its FREE, totally free to sign
up and be part of the 'club'... Did you actually think at some point
these clubs had value? Look how they abandoned shit/p and we[n]t away
crying baby-cakes?

--
The Frankster, a playfield prankster
Once upon my crank her ballpark shrank.
http://PinWiki.com, Prep-H 4 pinballers.
CARGPB #42 (Free to join, sign up now!)
Dangling Team-EM Member (debauchery go-go gadget)

masspinballfan

Oct 4, 2013, 10:16:22 PM10/4/13
Team EM- Qualified EM folks who are legitimate EM techs and are valued by RGP members and actual members of Team EM

Todd Nathan aka FF - Unqualified EM "anything" who is illegitimate in life in general and is hated by all RGP members and is under the delusion Team EM would even consider him as a member!

Frank Furhter

Oct 5, 2013, 10:53:35 AM10/5/13
masspinballfan wrote:
> Team EM- Qualified EM folks who are legitimate EM techs and are valued by RGP members and actual members of Team EM

hehehe, from a douchery member with full qualifications who believes RGP
has membership :) Oh joy!

Oct 5, 2013, 11:35:21 AM10/5/13
On Saturday, October 5, 2013 10:53:35 AM UTC-4, Frank Furhter wrote:
> masspinballfan wrote:
>
> > Team EM- Qualified EM folks who are legitimate EM techs and are valued by RGP members and actual members of Team EM
>

> hehehe, from a douchery member with full qualifications who believes RGP
>
> has membership :) Oh joy!
>

> --
>
>You are certainly a MEMBER!

Frank Furhter

Oct 5, 2013, 1:12:10 PM10/5/13
Is this your best full court press, if so head back to the auditorium
for more instructions on how to apply some pressure.

masspinballfan

Oct 5, 2013, 4:18:28 PM10/5/13
I love how Todd Nathsn aka FF keeps bumping up this thread that makes a mockery of him!

As Carries Mom said before she went to the prom in the movie and it applies to you Todd Nathan aka FF on RGP..."They're all gonna laugh at you"

Team EM is laughing in your face Todd Nathan aka FF! Oh and they're keeping the hundred bucks you tried to use to pay your way in to join Team EM.

Frank Furhter

Oct 5, 2013, 7:31:39 PM10/5/13
Funny how nobody from the e[i]ther Douche-TM or RGPFlops talk about this
issue *YOU* have with 'member'-shit. Love proxy talk as it means so
much to those that actually care about the process of dis-membership to
the clubbin' hole embodies your loving craftsmanshit.

masspinballfan

Oct 5, 2013, 8:08:44 PM10/5/13
Awe what's the matter Todd Nathan aka FF?! Feeling rejected again!!
Keep bumping this thread up and starting your own pathetic ones no one will respond to.

We,re still laughing at you Nathan. You're a loser "bra"!

masspinballfan

Oct 5, 2013, 11:39:08 PM10/5/13
Current Roster
Home Page Specialty/Passion
Location

Thanks to Alan Darby, BBB #20
owner for originating the
Team-EM Bat-Signal!

Steve Charland All EMs & EM hacks Sunny California
Al "AL", R.I.P.
link All '70s EMs Grass Valley, CA
Jeff G link Gottlieb EMs Indianapolis, IN
Marvin G '50s and '60s Gottlieb EMs Connersville, IN
Rick EMs from the 50's on... Rochester Hills, MI
Chris Hibler link Gottlieb EMs St. Louis, MO
Cliff "Cliffy" link Pinball, what else? Bay Area, CA
Russ "GoCatGo" '60s and '70s Gottlieb EMs West Hurley, NY
Jim "Gott Lieb?" link All EMs Harrisburg, PA
Jeff "4Way" '70s EMs Brooklyn, NY
Ken Bally EMs Chicago, IL
Todd All EM pins...
Mike O Gottlieb EMs Overland Park, KS
Carl W link Gottliebs w/Drops, AABs Acton, MA
Pat G Gottlieb EMs Butler, PA
Fwed Driving the Team-EM bus! Connecticut
Brian S Bally EMs Lerna, IL
Don O All EM pins... Glenelg, MD
Steve Y link Williams/Bally EMs Cleveland, OH
Kerry I link All EMs Rochester, MN
Sean K All EMs USA

Yes good RGP folks you will observe a "Todd" on this list who "claims" to be on the Team EM roster. No location of course, He's not "that dumb"!

This guy Todd Natahn aka FF clearly has some problems man, Think Randal Mcmurphy in "One flew over the Cuckoos nest". "But camon Nurse Ratchet I am a member of Team EM aren't I?"

Gott Lieb?

Oct 6, 2013, 8:47:17 AM10/6/13
I will not state who the Todd is on that list, as he obviously does not want his contact and location published. But, I can say that it is most definitely NOT Todd Nathan.

As much as Mr. Nathan puts down groups, clubs, or organizations, he certainly seems to want to "belong" to one or all of them. I view him as a little 5 or 6 year old who is just starving for attention and his dose of Ritalin. He does obnoxious things to get a charge out of people, and jumps into conversations uninvited to spew his profane psychobabble. The only difference between him and a 5 year old is that I can excuse a 5 year old for not knowing any better.

Jim

masspinballfan

Oct 6, 2013, 11:25:59 AM10/6/13
Wow

Well said Jim!

My apologies to the "real" Todd on Team EM

You hear that Todf Marhsn aka FF? Team EM has spoken. Time to ask Nurse Rached for more Prozac!

masspinballfan

Oct 6, 2013, 11:27:26 AM10/6/13
Todd Nathan aka FF that is. Need to use spell check.

masspinballfan

Dec 20, 2013, 2:44:14 PM12/20/13
Ok so apparently we've learned again FF is in fact Todd Nathan or Frank Frauder.

Now we know Team EM unanimously rejected Frank Frauders/Todd Nathan's application for membership a few months ago.

The question then is has Todd shown any improvements in his knowledge of EMs as far as tech knowledge/ buying-selling of EM pins since then or should Team EM continue to consider him unqualified to ever be a member of their distinguished and highly qualified team?

Let the people decide!