jeff wager still around ?

indy-gus

Aug 11, 2021, 3:18:52 PM8/11/21
doesn't answer emails and phone number is dis-connected wonder if he sold the business He had schematics and manuals

John Robertson

Aug 11, 2021, 4:26:55 PM8/11/21
On 2021/08/11 12:18 p.m., indy-gus wrote:
> doesn't answer emails and phone number is dis-connected wonder if he sold the business He had schematics and manuals

His website http://www.jeffwager.com is timing out too...has anyone
heard from him lately? He used to post items on ebay as jeffwager as I
recall - try searching for him there.

What are you looking for? Pinball Resource has a good library of
schematics and sells good copies - as do we...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Steven Campbell

Aug 13, 2021, 7:55:02 AM8/13/21

I was thinking the same thing. He was the first person I started to go to for some materials and I just thought that since
i had been out of the hobby for a few years that he must have changed professions. Anyone finds him, please post info