CusToM eVIL dEAD FOR SAle

flippinpins

Apr 11, 2011, 11:09:09 PM4/11/11
Yep Selling the Custom Evil Dead I picked up last year. You can view
it here on my site. Really hate doing this because I really like this
machine butttt.

http://www.greatamericanpinball.com/blog/index.php?paged=2 Scroll
down to see the pics.

Price is $4500

DugFreez

Apr 11, 2011, 11:21:27 PM4/11/11

What a great looking custom pin.

Pin Ball

Apr 12, 2011, 3:53:50 PM4/12/11
Awesome! One of my favourite comedy horror series :-)

Do you have any videos? Apart from this one of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xhg6nlPzc

Joe.

Chazzyspazzy

Apr 12, 2011, 5:55:37 PM4/12/11

Wished I coulda bought it when he originally listed it for 2400!

pmWolf

Apr 12, 2011, 6:15:50 PM4/12/11

> Wished I coulda bought it when he originally listed it for 2400!

Yeah, I tried like mad to get it then, but the dude never got my
emails.

Pete

stevenp

Apr 12, 2011, 8:16:31 PM4/12/11

Chazzyspazzy;1673249 Wrote:
> On Apr 12, 12:53*pm, Pin Ball <pinba... (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:
> > Awesome! One of my favourite comedy horror series :-)
> >
> > Do you have any videos? Apart from this one of course:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xhg6nlPzc
> >
> > Joe.
>
> Wished I coulda bought it when he originally listed it for 2400!

So it's being flipped for a (hoped-for) $2k profit? wow.

[Edit: just noticed the OP's acct name. OK, not surprised.]

Don't forget: This Sunday, 4/17, is Sam Axe Appreciation Day!!!!

--
stevenp
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

flippinpins

Apr 12, 2011, 8:50:47 PM4/12/11

Steve, You forgot to add in shipping from Canada . And you do know I
did not pay $2400 for it. I had to come over the top to get that
machine. $2400 was not going to get that machine. If so the other
guy would have it it in his collection . Also add in a couple hundred
for my Tech to go over the game, because it is an unreliable Gottlieb.
So I have $3500 into the machine. So $4500 gets you the machine or I
guess if you don't like the price you can wait to see if another
cheaper Evil Dead Pinball Machine comes on the market. :)

flippinpins

Apr 18, 2011, 8:25:32 PM4/18/11
> cheaperEvilDeadPinball Machine comes on the market. :)

Last 3 hours left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360359125515&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Jay it may be going down in your basement

bangerjay

Apr 18, 2011, 10:25:34 PM4/18/11

> Jay it may be going down in your basement

F-yeah