Enjoying the Pinball resurgence

cac

Aug 3, 2022, 3:23:19 PMAug 3
Hi All,
I realized I have been out of touch with this group for ages, despite joining 15 years ago and playing pinball for close to 50. Just wanted to check in and say how very happy I am to see so much pinball in so many places, compared to not so many years ago. There finally are the kind of pinball bars that I wanted to own back in college in the '80's. Mine would have been "Pinball Paradise" but I am fine with all the Chicago area ones. If only my video-game-minded kids appreciated it more!

Happy August!

Carolyn

Cmarine

Oct 2, 2022, 3:37:55 PM (4 days ago) Oct 2
Best game ever, and I love loads of pub games like snooker and pool +
bar billiards, bar biliards and many more like coites/coyts.
Pinball is the best, always will be.

Cmarine

Oct 2, 2022, 3:39:06 PM (4 days ago) Oct 2