WTB Bally 4 target Drop Target Bank.

Joe Scruggs

Jul 1, 2021, 6:01:11 PM7/1/21
Converting a Silverball Mania into a Kiss. Pretty much have everything but the 4 bank Bally drop target unit. Stern would also work I think. Thank you for your help.

diana anderson

Jul 1, 2021, 6:16:47 PM7/1/21
On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 3:01:11 PM UTC-7, Joe Scruggs wrote:
> Converting a Silverball Mania into a Kiss. Pretty much have everything but the 4 bank Bally drop target unit. Stern would also work I think. Thank you for your help.
Damm..I just tossed one out last month got wet and rusted out and didn't think id ever have use for it

Mike Tolley

Jul 2, 2021, 8:59:27 AM7/2/21
I have one I could sell.