Help Wanted -- Game tech position open in Cibolo Texas

joe mamma pinballwizzNO@SPAMgmail.com

Jul 28, 2021, 1:18:15 PMJul 28

We are looking for a game tech in Cibolo Texas. Company is Santikos Entertainment. Great company with a neat business model. Culture is great, I enjoy working there.
Full time with great benefits package. Not like other jobs you’ve had. If you have questions hit me up with an email at pinballwizz at g mail dot com.
This is an opportunity to get in early with a growing Company.

Fwiw, I am a tech there and enjoy what I do, get treated better than I deserve!

Don O Team EM!

Aug 2, 2021, 9:08:12 PMAug 2
SS Pin tech? What's the nature of the job, just curious.

joe mamma pinballwizzNO@SPAMgmail.com

Aug 3, 2021, 1:39:29 PMAug 3
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 8:08:12 PM UTC-5, Don O Team EM! wrote:
> SS Pin tech? What's the nature of the job, just curious.
Game tech in a FEC. Bowling, Virtual Reality, Lasertag, Arcade. No toilets or lights, that belongs to facilities group.

chriskr...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2021, 6:44:16 AMAug 17
Filled