Williams Blast Off/Lunar Shot 1967

Katie Ford

Nov 27, 2022, 9:38:49 AM11/27/22
I am attempting to restore a Williams Lunar Shot from 1967 and have made a lot of progress without schematics. Does anyone have them? I have an Apollo set, but it is not exactly the same game and I am struggling with some start up challenges. (specifically ball launch)

Thanks for any help.

-Katie

John Robertson

Nov 28, 2022, 2:45:30 PM11/28/22
Hi Katie,

I have the full size schematics (reproduction single sheet, not taped
together bits of paper) for Lunar Shot. $25USD includes postage.

Let me know if interested!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com