Miss Bowling Retro Bingo

Zx-81

Nov 17, 2003, 12:20:25 PM11/17/03
Hi
i just receive this bingo from a friend ( and for Free ). but i don't
have Manual and shematics. the bingo seems to be working
all the lights are on but i can start a game.

could someone give me links to bingo's sites or tell me
what's wrong.

sorry for my poor English.....

Zx-81

Tia

Aeneas

Nov 17, 2003, 12:25:38 PM11/17/03

http://users.pandora.be/averhe/pinball/
check 'my collection' there you find some info..
(it may be possible to start them.. but maybe not)

email me for more details.

Aeneas.

Williams Fan

Nov 17, 2003, 1:37:13 PM11/17/03

David Deturck

Nov 17, 2003, 5:52:50 PM11/17/03
Aeneas,

The info on your site is quite correct. The Electronic key is a chip which only goes on one specific cpu. So every game has it's
own key.
Using the box, you mostly have to reset all adresses to zero and it will work again.

Regards,
David

ps: Congratz on your tv appearance. My gfriend tried to tape it but the videorec wasn't set up correct, so I missed it...
pss: I still have a CP flyer for you.

"Williams Fan" <wms...@westerncom.net> schreef in bericht news:p95irv81bgpdo2vsm...@4ax.com...

Vic Camp

Nov 19, 2003, 2:55:59 PM11/19/03
I have lots of information and manuals for Miss Bowling Turbo bingo
pinball machine.If you are interested please email me with your
correct email address and I will send some information it out to you.I
tried to email you but there seems to be a problem with your email
address.
See my gameroom website to learn something about myself at
http://gallery.fdu.edu/wsc/pluchino/campgames/