WTB: Williams System 7 cable loom , all kind

tom...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2023, 6:52:14 AM6/26/23
I am looking for system 7 cablelooms for a pinball project.

Thanks
Tom

John Robertson

Jun 27, 2023, 1:06:09 PM6/27/23
Which looms are you looking for? I have a few display looms in a box
somewhere in the shop...

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

tom...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2023, 2:43:18 PM6/27/23
Hi John ...
All looms .. if it is a system 7 , I need it.

Transformer, cabinett, playfield ... lamps, switches, coils, interconnect.

cheers

Tom

John Robertson

Jun 27, 2023, 6:55:18 PM6/27/23
Ah, you want to strip a wreck of a game then. I can't help you there,
but if folks knew which game you were mot interested in that would help
- or just any System 7 game? The playfield wiring will likely be quite
different in that situation.

tom...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2023, 3:34:21 AM7/3/23
Hi John
I tried to contact you via email, please check your spam folder.

I am in need of any Sys7 cable loom.
Joust, Baraconda, Cosmic Gunfight, etc .... all wirings are needet. It is easier to work with a used one than making all the looms new.

Thanks
Tom

tomheretheatsignaltenbachdotinfo

John Robertson

Nov 21, 2023, 10:29:48 PM11/21/23
tom...@gmail.com <tom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi John
> I tried to contact you via email, please check your spam folder.
>
> I am in need of any Sys7 cable loom.
> Joust, Baraconda, Cosmic Gunfight, etc .... all wirings are needet. It is
> easier to work with a used one than making all the looms new.
>
> Thanks
> Tom
>
> tomheretheatsignaltenbachdotinfo
>

> John Robertson schrieb am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2023 um 00:55:18 UTC+2:
>> On 2023/06/27 11:43 a.m., tom...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hi John ...
>>> All looms .. if it is a system 7 , I need it.
>>>
>>> Transformer, cabinett, playfield ... lamps, switches, coils, interconnect.
>>>

>>> cheers
>>>
>>> Tom
>> Ah, you want to strip a wreck of a game then. I can't help you there,
>> but if folks knew which game you were mot interested in that would help
>> - or just any System 7 game? The playfield wiring will likely be quite
>> different in that situation.
>> John :-#)#

Are you still looking for looms? I have a Police Force and possibly an F-14
wiring harness…