Only $2800 for a Spider-Man Pinball..........backglass?

Ironman

Sep 3, 2009, 7:21:11 PM9/3/09
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/clt/1355487590.html

Who does this yoyo think he is? It must be mounted in a $2700 lightbox.

Mark Clayton

Sep 3, 2009, 7:24:03 PM9/3/09
And it's the special EM no-red version.

-Mark
-----
http://pinballpal.com

don

Sep 3, 2009, 7:43:55 PM9/3/09
On Sep 3, 6:21 pm, Ironman <ironman...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/clt/1355487590.html
>
> Who does this yoyo think he is? It must be mounted in a $2700 lightbox.

Think he'll take $2650?

Don C.

Michael P

Sep 3, 2009, 8:24:22 PM9/3/09

I just responded and told him I cannot go a dollar over $2500. I hope
I get it.

Drewscruis

Sep 3, 2009, 9:05:52 PM9/3/09
On Sep 3, 7:21�pm, Ironman <ironman...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/clt/1355487590.html
>
> Who does this yoyo think he is? It must be mounted in a $2700 lightbox.

but he took so much time to make it look like an EM pinball, with the
white scores and all i imagine thats worth something lol, or maybe
this was a prototype EM because there board systems sucked so bad lol.

MrBally

Sep 3, 2009, 9:56:23 PM9/3/09

At least he could have used a Gottlieb EM font.

Mark Clayton

Sep 3, 2009, 11:30:24 PM9/3/09
Nor did he figure out that the 1's digit should be zero.

-Mark
-----
http://pinballpal.com