OT united twin shuffle ally rebound

kurtok

Apr 23, 2021, 11:27:56 PM4/23/21
Hi. I know this is out of sorts for RGP but I have a 1950 United Twin Shuffle Alley and I am in need of a schematic. I already did the usual thing and contacted Steve at Pinball Resource and he doesn't have one. I would appreciate it if anyone has one or can steer me to someone with one.
Thanks
Kurtok
kur...@earthlink.net
201.446.4633

Lloyd Olson

Apr 24, 2021, 1:35:48 PM4/24/21
Try Mike Pacak - http://pinballmike.com/
LTG : )

Cliff

May 3, 2021, 7:38:57 PM5/3/21
Try Jeff Wager in Andover ,Massachusetts.
He shows the manual but not the schematic in his list. Surely there would be electrical in the manual.
His old email was j-w...@comcast.net
I also have his phone number but I will not post it here. Send me a PM if you cannot get in touch with him.
He used to advertise on Ebay as well