Value of KISS Pinball Machine

dpb128

Sep 11, 2010, 8:42:20 PM9/11/10
I know of a KISS machine for sale locally. The seller advertises it
as NICE with standard wear and tear. There are no detailed pics (i
haven't asked for any yet) but from what i see it doesn't look like a
project.
My question is to the value of these machines. I know people tend to
ask alot for these games but is that because they are actually worth
that much (ie they actually sell them at that price), or rather they
just think they are worth that much.
What would the true value of one with standard wear and tear be?

Dave

gangstarr

Sep 11, 2010, 11:27:03 PM9/11/10
they just bought one on am pickers for 200 and valued it at 400.

the guys on p stars bought one for 2k and valued it at 3k

so
there ya go, its all over the map

pends who wants it, where its located and the EXACT description of the
machine...
physical and operational status as well as if any upgrades have been
performed.

the machine is from 1978. imagine if you were buying a car right now
that was made in 1978.

there is no "x" value . many factors determine a price range my
friend.