Tech: Rottendog WPC89 DMD driver board schematic

LexingtonVAPin

Sep 25, 2021, 6:09:20 PMSep 25
I have a pin with a Rottendog WPC89 DMD driver board. +62 V is out. Anyone have a schematic?

Buy pinball Arcade games

Sep 25, 2021, 7:00:28 PMSep 25
Our Games goes through a rigorous refurbishment process and service checklist by professional pinball technicians to make sure it is 100% fully operational.pinball arcade for sale, vintage arcade games near me, pinball arcade free tables, vintage arcade games online, pinball arcade games for sale,

pinball arcade for sale, vintage arcade games near me, pinball arcade free tables, vintage arcade games online, pinball arcade games for sale,

https://buypinballarcardegames.com/

John Robertson

Sep 25, 2021, 7:05:48 PMSep 25
On 2021/09/25 3:09 p.m., LexingtonVAPin wrote:
> I have a pin with a Rottendog WPC89 DMD driver board. +62 V is out. Anyone have a schematic?

Those boards are pretty much the same design as the original - you
should be able to use the WMS schematics as a guide if nothing else.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

LexingtonVAPin

Sep 26, 2021, 11:40:55 AMSep 26
On 9/25/21 7:05 PM, John Robertson wrote:
> On 2021/09/25 3:09 p.m., LexingtonVAPin wrote:
>> I have a pin with a Rottendog WPC89 DMD driver board. +62 V is out.
>> Anyone have a schematic?
>>

> Those boards are pretty much the same design as the original - you
> should be able to use the WMS schematics as a guide if nothing else.
>
> John :-#)#

Thanks John.

--
http://orcalcoast.com/