early bally boards for sale.

pinnut

Jun 20, 2021, 1:11:23 PMJun 20
ive got a pretty big pile of bally 17 and 35 boards. i know my last pile someone here bought. anybody buying another pile?

Pocono Pins

Jun 22, 2021, 5:44:28 PMJun 22
On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:11:23 PM UTC-4, pinnut wrote:
> ive got a pretty big pile of bally 17 and 35 boards. i know my last pile someone here bought. anybody buying another pile?
Is the pile MPU's only?

pinnut

Jun 22, 2021, 6:35:13 PMJun 22
just mpu's

BlueMalibu

Jun 22, 2021, 9:29:04 PMJun 22
On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:11:23 PM UTC-4, pinnut wrote:
> ive got a pretty big pile of bally 17 and 35 boards. i know my last pile someone here bought. anybody buying another pile?

Im interested. Can you send me a couple pics or more details. my email is par...@michiganpinball.com (parker att michiganpinball dott company)

pinworks

Jun 30, 2021, 11:07:21 AMJun 30
How many? How much do you want for them? Are they mostly complete? Do you have pictures? My email address is my userid pinworks, at bellsouth.net

Thanks

Pinworks

pinnut

Jun 30, 2021, 12:26:45 PMJun 30
all complete, too many for pics, buy the whole pile. there are at least 10, i havent counted them all

Steven Campbell

Jul 30, 2021, 7:29:52 AMJul 30
I am interested....can you send me offlist what you have to sell....what they are, how much, how many
Steve