WTB: Gottlieb EM in Ontario Canada

Message has been deleted

Andrew Siebert

Dec 22, 2004, 9:52:11 PM12/22/04
I'm looking to purchase my first pinball machine, and have decided
upon a 70's Gottlieb EM (or late 60's if I like the play). I've been
searching for a little bit, but have had the last couple of deals fall
through at the last moment. I thought I would give posting here a
try.

I'm looking for a machine in average to good cosmetic condition that
is mostly or fully working. I'm interested in learning how to clean
up and repair EMs, but need a working machine to see how things should
look. Also, being a newbie, a working machine guarantees that at
least the basic equipment is present. The machine can be filthy; I'm
willing to clean. My price range is $300 - $500 (CDN) and I'm located
in the GTA. Email me at ssiebe...@NOSPAMrogers.com (remove NOSPAM)
if you can help my out. Thanks.

Andrew Siebert.

centa...@yahoo.com

Dec 23, 2004, 9:45:01 AM12/23/04
Hi Andrew,

I have a 65 Williams Teacher' Pet fully complete and shopped but has
score
motor run on (from score reels no restting cause they're dirty or
misadjusted). Will need some touch-ups but is a fast and challenging
game
to play (I have it's brother in my gameroom). Great game with 4 kick
out
holes, 2 drop targets, ball save gate and 'spelling' game. $300
Canadian

I have another guy from TO coming to look in the next few days (when
our
snowfall clears) btw...

Also have a 67 Gottlieb King of Diamonds almost ready to play but will
be in the 4 digits canadian price range.

Brian Thomson
Barrie (1 Hour North Toronto, Ontario Canada) L4N 0A1
705-792-2416
http://guystuff.fanspace.com/

Andrew Siebert

Dec 23, 2004, 1:05:15 PM12/23/04
Thanks for the offer, but I'm just not a big fan of the flipper
arrangement on Teacher's Pet and I *know* I'm not ready for a King of
Diamonds just yet. I noticed that in the new version of Google Groups
my email gets cut off - the number should be 6949. Sorry to anyone who
might have tried to contact me.

Andrew Siebert.

KP2 KP2

Dec 17, 2023, 8:50:07 PM12/17/23