WTB: Time Warp Background sound chip

radgame

Aug 9, 2017, 12:41:31 PM8/9/17
My game loses background sound if the kicker kicks twice. I've heard there is a chip to correct this. Anybody have any info on this?
Thanks, Lori

seymour-shabow

Aug 9, 2017, 12:56:20 PM8/9/17
It was submitted to ipdb a while ago they have not posted it yet though

barakandl

Aug 9, 2017, 2:08:21 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 12:56:20 PM UTC-4, seymour-shabow wrote:
> It was submitted to ipdb a while ago they have not posted it yet though

There is a pop bumper scoring issue in the time warp background sound fix rom I have. Did that ever get straightened out?

Best solution for me... just turn off the background sound and run the stock ROMs. Time Warp's background sound is kinda bleh.

seymour-shabow

Aug 9, 2017, 2:58:30 PM8/9/17
I think the original had that too... I thought it was fixed though is have to look

elcol...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 3:54:28 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 2:58:30 PM UTC-4, seymour-shabow wrote:
> I think the original had that too... I thought it was fixed though is have to look

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/tag/d/1979-williams-pinball-machine/6256885787.html

seymour-shabow

Aug 9, 2017, 4:12:20 PM8/9/17
Good deal if you can get a backglass for it...

Gott Lieb?

Aug 9, 2017, 8:02:35 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 4:12:20 PM UTC-4, seymour-shabow wrote:
> Good deal if you can get a backglass for it...

Guy in central PA (Lewistown area) posted a very nice BG on FB the other day.

Jim

dj.kr...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 2:05:39 PM4/12/19
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 11:58:30 AM UTC-7, seymour-shabow wrote:
> I think the original had that too... I thought it was fixed though is have to look

Is there a ROM available that fixes the sound but doesn't have this scoring issue?

seymour.shabow

Apr 13, 2019, 10:49:58 AM4/13/19
yes that is the file that is posted on ipdb

the file that andrew was referring to was derived from a different source