WoZ VS Ragedy Ann and Andy

silverball

Jul 14, 2011, 4:09:47 PM7/14/11
I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon. Which one would you
think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

ScottinSGFNY

Jul 14, 2011, 6:01:06 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 4:09 pm, silverball <jrpu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon.  Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

I vote for Hello Kitty.

Ron Lyons

Jul 14, 2011, 6:46:35 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 4:09 pm, silverball <jrpu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon.  Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

Oh, and just a clue: If you're not gay, it doesn't really matter if
people with an IQ of 40 think you are. Also, if you are gay, that
doesn't really matter either.

Just helping you get your mind 'straight' on this one. LOL

Ron

Ron Lyons

Jul 14, 2011, 6:45:43 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 4:09 pm, silverball <jrpu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon.  Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

Wizard of Oz. I never played with Raggedy Anne dolls, but I watched
the Wizard of Oz a dozen times when I was a kid, and still think it's
a great movie.

Flipper City Phoenix

Jul 14, 2011, 7:00:27 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 1:09 pm, silverball <jrpu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon.  Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

I vote for "Debbie does Dallas"

Pinboy

Jul 14, 2011, 7:30:40 PM7/14/11

I am so glad I am not the only one who thought this ;)

Paul in Gilroy

Jul 14, 2011, 8:19:34 PM7/14/11
I have no idea. One would think a pin based on The Shadow (really bad
movie) wouldn't be nearly as cool as a pin based on Jurassic Park
(blockbuster movie)... Look what happened :-)

c2

Jul 14, 2011, 8:41:35 PM7/14/11
On 7/14/2011 3:09 PM, silverball wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon. Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

I think I don't care what a group of 40 year old dorks thinks is cool
(yes, I count myself amongst the dork crowd).

-Craig

John In WI

Jul 14, 2011, 8:45:46 PM7/14/11
silverball wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon. Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

Neither

--

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will
find an excuse."

- Stephen Dooley, Jr. -

Ned Ledod

Jul 14, 2011, 8:58:48 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 3:09 pm, silverball <jrpu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon.  Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy

erickit

Jul 14, 2011, 9:31:42 PM7/14/11

They already did this title.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2811&picno=7695

My daughter loves Hello Kitty, this is on her Christmas list.

http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/2008/01/hello-kitty-m16.html

Eric

Ned Ledod

Jul 15, 2011, 12:59:34 AM7/15/11

Pretty damn close!

AAPIN

Jul 15, 2011, 1:38:30 PM7/15/11
Wizard of Oz - a political story about an early post-depression era.
Oz in the title referring to ounces gold and was the backing for
money. The characters are all allegories: Dorothy=Everday American,
Scarecrow=Farmer, Tin Man= Industrial Worker, Lion=Willam Jennings
Bryan, Wicked Witch= American West, Flying Monkeys=Chinese workers
exploited by the west, Emerald City= Paper money exposed as fraud.

Yes...all very childish...

CEllison

Jul 15, 2011, 2:46:27 PM7/15/11

Too bad none of that was true and everything is economically sound in
this world because paper is TRUE money and gold is not *sarcasm meant
and applied*
See what this dumb fuck had to say.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/75544/Ben_Bernanke_Tells_Ron_Paul_Gold_Is_Not_Money/
BTW - I beg everyone to vote for Ron Paul. He's the ONLY one that gets
it. 16 years of preaching of this day and NO ONE listened to him. He
was mocked ruthlessly and the old boy was right on the money. I don't
agree with 100% of what he stands for but ending the FED is the ONLY
way we're going to get out of this economic cluster fuck we're in.
Don't blame me - I didn't start the political stuff ;)

-=Chris=-

turbo20lbs

Jul 15, 2011, 5:02:55 PM7/15/11
On Jul 14, 3:09 pm, silverball <jrpu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just thought I'd jump on the WoZ bandwagon.  Which one would you
> think is cooler for a group of 40 year old guys to play?

A good pinhead friend of mine said it could probably have been ANY
other theme and he would be on. It looks like it sure will be a great
first pin with more info out now, but damn that theme!