Where to buy replacement LED clock boards and colored housings for TZ

Chris

Oct 5, 2012, 7:09:38 PM10/5/12
I did mine years ago and a buddy just picked up a TZ and I cant
remember who sells this stuff,
anyone???

Lloyd Olson

Oct 5, 2012, 7:39:12 PM10/5/12
http://www.mantisamusements.com/tz.htm Kerry's your man for housings and
other TZ goodies.

LTG :)

"Chris" <prof...@cox.net> wrote in message

Chris

Oct 5, 2012, 8:21:48 PM10/5/12
Thanks Lloyd, does anyone also sell the replacement clock boards with
the leds? I remember them being plug and play

Bay78

Oct 5, 2012, 8:30:15 PM10/5/12
Hi guys. Chris I bought this one for my TZ and think its the best one out there.

http://www.german-pinball-modular.de/final-tz-clock-pcb-english.html

Its a few $ more then the rottondog replacement but read the page above and it tells you why its so much better and he also offers lifetime warranty and the optos and leds are replaceable without soldering which makes it REALLY easy to change. Hope that helps

Chris

Oct 5, 2012, 9:13:07 PM10/5/12
Bay 78
I want that for my game, thats beautiful, Thanks everyone for the
updates

Chris

jgrenuk

Oct 5, 2012, 11:11:00 PM10/5/12

--
jgrenuk
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

GPE

Oct 5, 2012, 11:48:33 PM10/5/12

"Bay78" wrote in message
The German board is the only one that fixes the direct driving of the switch
matrix problem.
You can use everyday slotted opto switches on these boards due to using
external driver circuitry for the switch matrix rather than the optical
switch. A much, MUCH better design.

The other clock boards must use high current drive optos with low voltage
drop....custom ordered parts. If the opto dies (and it will) then there is
only one source for these.

Ed

Doriguin

Oct 5, 2012, 11:52:44 PM10/5/12

Has anyone ever seen a smoked clock housing? I've seen one on a guy's
machine on youtube and really want one.

--
Doriguin

James Lewis

Oct 6, 2012, 1:33:43 PM10/6/12

--
James Lewis

Ingo K.

Oct 12, 2012, 11:51:05 AM10/12/12
Am Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012 05:48:26 UTC+2 schrieb GPE:

> The German board is the only one that fixes the direct driving of the switch
>
> matrix problem.
>
> You can use everyday slotted opto switches on these boards due to using
>
> external driver circuitry for the switch matrix rather than the optical
>
> switch. A much, MUCH better design.
>

> The other clock boards must use high current drive optos with low voltage
>
> drop....custom ordered parts. If the opto dies (and it will) then there is
>
> only one source for these.
>

> Ed

Hi Ed,

thanks for the praise.