OT: Japanese Skill Stop slot machine

klusterset9000

Jan 15, 2010, 6:17:49 PM1/15/10
Since I've gotten lots of good help here over the years, thought I'd
give this a try: A friend has a Japanese slot machine that was
working but now just beeps continuously when powered up. It had
gotten into this condition once before. At that time I looked around
in it and found a bolt stuck in the coin hopper. Took it out,
restarted it and it worked again. So the beep is apparently the
machine's way of reporting an error condition. When it's in that
condition, it releases the coin lockout coil and rejects coins.

Started the beeping condition again last week. The beeping is
accompanied by 02 in the credit display, which might be an error
code. I looked inside it and noticed there is an optical sensor board
mounted near the lock on the door. One of the sides of the emitter/
detector pair on the board is broken off. I think the board might
have shifted alignment and someone turning the key might have broken
it, not sure. Anyway that's probably the problem but I don't want to
drive out to this guy's house again without being armed with
documentation and/or schematics for this thing.

The model is hard to tell but it says RIZMU BOYS MASTER LIVE TOUR 1998
and DAITO ONKYO COLLECTION on it. It's easy to find this model
machine for sale on the web but I haven't found anyone with repair
help or information about it. slotdoctor.com says they don't deal
with "Skill Stop" machines at all.

Matt Elder

Jan 15, 2010, 6:30:12 PM1/15/10

There are some decent forums for Pachislos (AKA skill-stop machines).
2 sites worth looking up would be the Pachislo Database, and
PachiTalk. Stealth Home Amusements is also a good place to go for tech
help or manuals, etc.

I've got 4 Pachislos and they're a lot of fun. Anyway, hopefully
you'll be able to find help at one of the 3 places I mentioned. Good
luck.

Matt

klusterset9000

Jan 15, 2010, 6:47:30 PM1/15/10
Hey thanks! I had no idea these things were called Pachislos. That's
very helpful.

Eddie

Jan 15, 2010, 7:54:51 PM1/15/10
On Jan 15, 6:47 pm, klusterset9000 <klusterset9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey thanks!  I had no idea these things were called Pachislos.  That's
> very helpful.

You need to do a reset.

HOW CHANGE ODDS:

"TURN YOUR MACHINE OFF FIRST"

1. Locate internal key switch, and insert key.
Note: In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no
tokens/coins or credits being played and off.

2. Turn "reset" key switch to on, to access programming mode.

3. Turn on machine

4. Depending on machine type, a number from 1 to 6 will be displayed
on one of the LED meters on front door.

5. Locate and push Skill button. Depress button and notice movement of
number being displayed in LED meter.

6. Once desired level is displayed (1 to 6), push down on play handle
(Joy Stick) for 5 seconds,

7. Turn "reset" key back to off.

DugFreez

Jan 15, 2010, 8:03:56 PM1/15/10
Pachitalk is about the best resource for pachinko and pachislo
machines.

Red Rocket

Jan 16, 2010, 12:08:54 AM1/16/10
On Jan 15, 8:03 pm, DugFreez <dugfr...@live.com> wrote:
>    Pachitalk is about the best resource for pachinko and pachislo
> machines.

I agree Pachitalk has a lot of good people with lots of advice.

Good Luck!

sewa landing

Aug 4, 2023, 10:26:21 AM8/4/23
can i test my site with slot thailand https://p200m.stiamuhammadiyahselong.ac.id/amp.html