Well, BK.. is your new POTC everything you hoped for?

Mark Teskey

Oct 23, 2006, 4:24:28 PM10/23/06
After helping load up Bryan Kelly's POTC on Saturday morning.. I'm
dying to know how the uncrating and maiden voyage went..? It's amazing
how 6 of the locals met up at Big Als, and when it came time to load
the machine - everyone seemed to have left for McDonalds for coffee!

I'm curious what that crate sat in on it's journey from Stern - it was
*really* greasy on the bottom - I got my jeans a little bit while
hoisting it into the BK yellow molester van.

Finally, what's the over/under on how many POTC parts are already in
the Berry Tumbler or have been Bleche Whited?

Thanks to Al, Sue, Bryan, Jesse, Tamra, Ross, Kathy, and Dave Lehmann,
the "2006 Nicest Pinball Guy in Minnesota" award recipient - for a fun
Saturday AM. It was all I could do to not come home with another
machine.

-Mark.

--
Mark Teskey
e-mail: ma...@t3sk3y.com

Visit the Defenestrator at: http://www.t3sk3y.com

mnpinball

Oct 23, 2006, 4:29:03 PM10/23/06
Pics, pics, we want pics !!!! P-)
Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

Bryan Kelly

Oct 23, 2006, 4:55:53 PM10/23/06
I see you've seen the other thread, Mark, but I'll address your points
here.

Yes, it was quite the day. I think a good time was had by all.

After smelling the bottom of the crate, I determined it to be sheep
droppings. I got it all over my sweatshirt as well. I'm planning on
sending the cleaning bill to Al.

As soon as I get time, I plan on rerubbering the POTC with white and
giving it a good waxing. I also noticed a couple of bolt heads that
looked a little dull. They'll get my full attention.

The game is all I knew it was. Four of us played 4 player games on it
for about 2 1/2 hours, once it got set up.

And no, Jason, there'll be no pics. You don't want to see my ugly mug
that many times. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
http://www.pinballmadness.net
Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

sdknews

Oct 23, 2006, 5:16:17 PM10/23/06
Does buying a machine NIB require a mandatory surrender of your CARGPB
status?

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Oct 23, 2006, 5:21:31 PM10/23/06
Not when you trade sheep for it. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Stokiebouy

Oct 23, 2006, 5:38:14 PM10/23/06
Depends on the sheep I guess. New or used?

Bryan Kelly

Oct 23, 2006, 5:41:52 PM10/23/06
Oh, trust me, they've been used. ;-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Mark Teskey

Oct 23, 2006, 6:08:07 PM10/23/06
DAMMIT BRYAN! *pounds fists*

All I wanted to know is how you liked your pinball machine. That's
all. Now I've got this mental image of you saying "No really - I was
just trying to help it over the fence" that I can't get rid of.

Heh - that would make for a funny pinball machine- and "Velcro Gloves"
multiball just has a certain ring to it. Williams had cows - Stern can
have sheep..

-Mark.