Pinball Tournament MN 2009

Lloyd Olson

Mar 30, 2009, 2:55:01 PM3/30/09

Pinball Tournaments in Minnesota at SS Billiards
http://www.ssbilliards.com/

Pinball Circus http://www.pinballcircus.com/ April 4th & 5th. Your
entry fee gets you two days of pinball fun. Saturday is the normal Pinball
Circus fun we've all come to love and enjoy. Popcorn, Hot dogs, magical
disappearing pizza, drawings for event souvenirs and prizes. One day TOPS
tournaments on my Stern pins, Goose Egg event, Saturday Night Pinball
Tournament, Pinball Circus Tournament. And noon to midnight all the pinball
you care to play. Sunday none of the amenities, pinballs still on free play
and at 6pm the Crazy J Tournament and at 8pm the Pinball Masters Tournament.

And added bonus this year. PAPA http://www.papa.org/index.php is providing
certificates for PAPA XII -

Pinball Circus Tournament - 1st Place - One full pre-registration package
and two division entries
2nd Place - One full
pre-registration package

Pinball Masters Tournament - 1st Place - One full pre-registration package
and two division entries
2nd Place - One full
pre-registration package and one division entry
3rd Place - One full
pre-registration package

Time is fast approaching when pre-registering for the May Day Tournament
will be closing. Register now. You can let me know on your arrival if you
want in on the main tournament or the Saturday festivities.

May Day Tournament http://www.maydaytourney.com/ May 2nd & 3rd. Your
entrance fee gets you in and participate in a great tournament and a lot of
fun. Saturday is qualifying for the main event, Famous Dave's ribs and
chicken, and for those wanting in on the fun but don't want in on the big
tournament there is the singles tournament and after dinner the world famous
Joe Esposito Effin A tournament. Sunday is the play off of the main
tournament.

These are both great events to enjoy pinball and meet a lot or really great
pinball fans from all over.

Special note. If you are suffering hardships because of the economy. Laid
off from work, hours cut back, etc. Don't think you are going to be left out
of the fun. See me when you check in and we'll work something out. No one is
going to miss out on the fun because of little things like lack of money.

LTG :)

Don't forget Crazy J's Pinball event the second Tuesday of every month. Next
one is April 14th, meet by the pinballs at 6:30pm.

Lloyd Olson

Mar 30, 2009, 4:30:09 PM3/30/09
I have an addition. Pinball Expo http://www.pinballexpo.net/ , besides a lot
of the pinball prizes donated to the Pinball Circus, is also adding an Expo
package. The lucky winner of this will be able to enjoy the Silver
Anniversary of the greatest pinball show on Earth. LTG :)

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message