Painting a Cabinet if original paint gone

Eddie Joseph

Nov 26, 2021, 10:24:46 AM11/26/21
The man I have used before requires a scan of the original apttern. My cabinet was stripped and repainted white. Can't find any local samples.

Any suggestions?

LexingtonVAPin

Nov 26, 2021, 12:23:31 PM11/26/21
On 11/26/21 10:24 AM, Eddie Joseph wrote:
> The man I have used before requires a scan of the original apttern. My cabinet was stripped and repainted white. Can't find any local samples.
>
> Any suggestions?

Did you check with pinball pimp?

http://pinballpimpstencils.com

--
http://orcalcoast.com/

Cliff

Dec 5, 2021, 8:46:08 AM12/5/21
What Game?

Eddie Joseph

Dec 5, 2021, 10:04:18 AM12/5/21

Eddie Joseph

Dec 5, 2021, 10:05:50 AM12/5/21
On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 1:46:08 PM UTC, Cliff wrote:
Yes, he will not do it without the full scan. Williams Touchdown

John Robertson

Dec 5, 2021, 2:48:54 PM12/5/21
There are photos on:

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2609&picno=4381

Enough to do a tape guesstimate job at least!

If you are good at drafting then use the side photo:

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2609&picno=22213

or get an artist friend to digitize/vectorize (sp?) that knowing the
dimensions of the game cabinet - which you have handy.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Daniel Lejnieks

Dec 16, 2021, 11:59:21 AM12/16/21
This is a three color cabinet - if you sand down you might be able to find enough of the original pattern to make stencils for each color. It is labor intensive but I did it on a Heat Wave and it looked way better than the dirty sticky latex that someone had slopped on.

Dan L.