WTB: Turret cover for 1958 Bally All Star/All Star Deluxe/Super Bowler

Rich Nagle

Aug 21, 2019, 1:14:49 PM8/21/19
I'm looking for a NOS or reproduction turret cover for my 1958 Bally Super Bowler. Is anyone remaking these or does anyone have one that they are willing to sell?

Thanks in advance!

pinballtom264

Jun 14, 2021, 10:07:09 AMJun 14
On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 1:14:49 PM UTC-4, homega...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a NOS or reproduction turret cover for my 1958 Bally Super Bowler. Is anyone remaking these or does anyone have one that they are willing to sell?
>
> Thanks in advance!
Did you ever find one? Asking because I need one also mine is cracked.

homega...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2021, 8:08:01 PMJun 14
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 10:07:09 AM UTC-4, pinballtom264 wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 1:14:49 PM UTC-4, homega... wrote:
> > I'm looking for a NOS or reproduction turret cover for my 1958 Bally Super Bowler. Is anyone remaking these or does anyone have one that they are willing to sell?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> Did you ever find one? Asking because I need one also mine is cracked.
No, I never found one. I heard that someone, somewhere had a mold to make it but I never heard who actually has it. :-( I'm in for one of anyone has it (or 2)!

John Robertson

Jun 15, 2021, 12:17:32 AMJun 15
If you can patch up the old one, and make a mold using Smooth-On
products (they have many helpful videos) you should be able to cast
replacements. I've done several and while they are a bit time consuming
the results can be quite good.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

pinballtom264

Jun 22, 2021, 9:58:43 AMJun 22
John do you have any tips for replacing the coils in the pin reset bank? I have to change a couple and it looks to be a complete pain in the butt.

Matt Quirk

Jul 27, 2021, 9:19:21 PMJul 27
On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 1:14:49 PM UTC-4, homega...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a NOS or reproduction turret cover for my 1958 Bally Super Bowler. Is anyone remaking these or does anyone have one that they are willing to sell?
>
> Thanks in advance!
I have a mold that was used to make the reproduction covers that I purchased from someone here years ago. I never figured out what to do with it and no longer have the game. I'd be willing to part with it if someone is interested.

John Robertson

Jul 28, 2021, 2:21:43 AMJul 28
There are a couple of people making ramps - I'd try them first...