FS: FirePower and Eightball Deluxe, Six Million Dollar Man

2manypins

Oct 15, 2009, 4:34:47 PM10/15/09
Collector quality FirePower and very nice EBD. Machines located near
Richmond, VA. FirePower in almost perfect shape. Backglass perfect,
plastics perfect, cabinet and playfield almost perfect. Playfield has
1 spot that was touched-up and cabinet has a couple of scuffs but that
is all. It was on route for less than a year and has been home used
ever since. All displays are perfect. New rubber and ball were added
about 50 plays ago. Coin door and lockdown bar near perfect.
$1,200. EBD is in very nice shape. Plays 100%, backglass almost
mint, has a tiny scratch. Playfield is great except a little wear
around the pop bumpers, Cabinet has some scuffs. Displays are
perfect, has newer drop targets, new white rubber, ball, leg bolts,
leg levelers. $1,575. I can hold machines as long as they are paid
for. Can ship if needed. Also have a nice 6 million dollar man for
$675. Newer Altek board, perfect backglass, very nice playfield, good
cabinet, displays are in great shape, Can help deliver and set up for
$25 if you are local.

holdem5180

Sep 5, 2021, 11:24:31 AM9/5/21

holdem5180

Sep 5, 2021, 11:24:57 AM9/5/21
On Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 3:34:47 PM UTC-5, 2manypins wrote:
i will take it

pacman...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2021, 4:29:34 PM9/5/21
I would love the 6 Milliion Dollar man, I am in California and can arrange shipping!
Please message me
my emails are
pacmangriffy and add the google or yahoo at end.
Thanks!

Chris

cpu.slave

Sep 6, 2021, 10:25:08 AM9/6/21
12 year old necro-thread? Seriously?

Paul

Sep 6, 2021, 10:23:14 PM9/6/21
lol, i saw that as well. sure, we'll all take them at that price!

seymour.shabow

Sep 8, 2021, 11:41:51 AM9/8/21
Paul wrote:
>> 12 year old necro-thread? Seriously?
>>
> lol, i saw that as well. sure, we'll all take them at that price!

Derp