EM Tech Old Chicago

Trygve Figenskau

Apr 12, 2021, 1:37:42 AM4/12/21
My Old Chicago does not award earned bonus on ball 2. Ball 1 and Ball 3 work fine. Double bonus on ball 3 also awards properly. I am thinking this is a misaligned finger on the ball count unit. Is there anywhere else that I should look at? Thanks.

Don O Team EM!

Apr 16, 2021, 1:50:59 PM4/16/21
On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 1:37:42 AM UTC-4, atpc...@gmail.com wrote:
> My Old Chicago does not award earned bonus on ball 2. Ball 1 and Ball 3 work fine. Double bonus on ball 3 also awards properly. I am thinking this is a misaligned finger on the ball count unit. Is there anywhere else that I should look at? Thanks.

I think you have pinpointed the issue... just make sure the rivet board and finger contacts are clean and making on all positions as you manually step up the ball count unit. The only other high-probability place to check on that circuit other than what you just mentioned would be the double bonus plug setting, make sure it's plugs are properly set. IPDB has both the manual and schematic BTW.

Michael Fitch

Apr 17, 2021, 12:33:42 AM4/17/21
glad you found/fixed the problem!