Looking for a Midway Slugger Schematic

fjsiegele

Jun 17, 2003, 1:30:27 PM6/17/03
I've checked most of the retail sources. This is a 1963 pitch & bat. The
game resets then reverts to game over mode-something is tripping the game
over relay.
Thanks

Zamost, Bruce Zamost

Feb 20, 2013, 11:22:17 PM2/20/13
I have a 1963 Midway Slugger, which I'm restoring. The 2 metal apron pieces and the 2 metal slingshot pieces are pitted with rust. I'm having "decals" made with a black background because chrome is not an option in the printing process. I'm wondering whether you encountered the same restoration issue and, if so, whether you can suggest a method of reproducing these metal pieces to look original, with a chrome background?

mikepin

Feb 21, 2013, 11:59:03 AM2/21/13
I should have it 25.00 shipped . let me know if u want it I will go look

Tuna Delight

Feb 22, 2013, 10:55:11 AM2/22/13
I have a schematic pdf I can send you. Send me your e-mail address if you still need one.

Tim

Steven Campbell

Nov 15, 2021, 8:28:56 AM11/15/21
On Friday, February 22, 2013 at 9:55:11 AM UTC-6, Tuna Delight wrote:
> I have a schematic pdf I can send you. Send me your e-mail address if you still need one.
>
> Tim

I saw this post of yours, from what, 8 years ago!!! I know it's asking a lot to come out of the blue and ask
you if you still have this paperwork..but, I am trying to find paper for t his game.

The game is
Midway Slugger. 1963

Any paper would be appreciated

thanks so much