Great Buyer: Dennis Smith-Illinois

1 view

Sir Tiltsalot

Jul 14, 2003, 1:25:09 PM7/14/03
Dennis drove from Illinois all the way to Arvada, Colorado over the
weekend to pick up my Bally Playboy...Wow! He got there right on
time, and updated me with phone calls along the way. So what's the
longest distance you would drive to pick up the right pin? John

Sir Tiltsalot

Jul 14, 2003, 1:25:40 PM7/14/03

Harry Reimer

Jul 14, 2003, 3:38:41 PM7/14/03
I went to Maryland 220 miles... nice machine.

"Sir Tiltsalot" <detwe...@msn.com> wrote in message

Bruce

Jul 14, 2003, 4:43:45 PM7/14/03
I drove 300 miles to PA, might drive more for 'THE' right pin....

-Massachusetts Bruce

"Harry Reimer" <hre...@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message

Brian Saunders

Jul 14, 2003, 8:08:40 PM7/14/03
detwe...@msn.com (Sir Tiltsalot) wrote in message news:<65777f4e.0307...@posting.google.com>...

Longest distance: My answer is from central Illinois to St. Foy Quebec
which is a suburb of Quebec city.
Can't trust a Bally Time Tunnel to anyone but yourself! 1215 miles one
way. Made the trip alone on a three day weekend and was standing at
the "real" job on Tuesday morning at 8 AM.
We Illinois boys are dedicated, aren't we Dennis?
Brian Saunders Pinballs of the Past Lerna, Il.

BirdMan

Jul 14, 2003, 9:53:55 PM7/14/03
detwe...@msn.com (Sir Tiltsalot) wrote in message news:<65777f4e.03071...@posting.google.com>...

I'll be driving nearly 700 miles EACH WAY in about 3 weeks to pick up
three pins from TreasureCove. Not fun but the pins... WOW! IJ, TZ
and SS added to make an "insta-collection" of collector-quality pins.
I'll be in heaven... once my back and tailside recover from the
driving!!!!!!!