1973 Gottlieb Hotshot

Nolan K

Jul 15, 2022, 11:14:13 PMJul 15
Looking for someone who owns the 1973 Gottlieb Hotshot "Billiards" themed pinball machine, I need demensions on a part to custom make so I can finally restore this family herloom! (or if anyone has the manual)

Any Help is appreciated!
Contact me back at nolan...@gmail.com

Nolan K

John Robertson

Jul 16, 2022, 2:56:01 AMJul 16
While I don't have any info on the game I would suggest contacting Steve
Young of The Pinball Resource who is most knowledgeable of all things
Gottlieb.

And there are photos and other info located here:

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1247

I've found you can sometimes find contact info for the photographers is
you search their name and "pinball"...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Mark

Jul 23, 2022, 5:48:32 PMJul 23