Bally Squawk and Talk board repair manual

Nathan Diniz

Nov 7, 2022, 7:20:04 PM11/7/22
Can anyone in the group direct me to a site where I can find a manual for this board? It was used on pins such as ‘Medusa’, ‘Eight Ball Deluxe’, ‘Centaur’ and ‘Centaur II’, and ‘Beat The Clock’, among several others.

cody chunn

Jan 31, 2023, 11:03:14 PM1/31/23
On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:20:04 PM UTC-6, vpmast...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can anyone in the group direct me to a site where I can find a manual for this board? It was used on pins such as ‘Medusa’, ‘Eight Ball Deluxe’, ‘Centaur’ and ‘Centaur II’, and ‘Beat The Clock’, among several others.

The newest rev. of the Bally -560 (sic?) repair manual has a section on the S&T. Beware two pages are juxtaposed.

Mr Pinball

Feb 2, 2023, 1:06:50 AM2/2/23

John Robertson

Feb 2, 2023, 4:46:09 PM2/2/23
> https://mrpinballmachines.scam

John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Mr Pinball

Feb 2, 2023, 10:59:29 PM2/2/23

John Robertson

Feb 3, 2023, 12:30:29 PM2/3/23
On 2023/02/02 7:59 p.m., Mr Pinball wrote:
> Buy pinball machines online https://mrpinballmachines.scam

Buyer beware!

John :-#(#

Mr Pinball

Feb 4, 2023, 4:53:47 AM2/4/23
Contact; (405) 283-2648

John Robertson

Feb 4, 2023, 12:36:49 PM2/4/23
On 2023/02/04 1:53 a.m., Mr Pinball wrote:
> Buy pinball machines online https://mrpinballmachines.beware

Do your due diligence.

No address, just a phone...only had a web site since October '22.

Prices too good to be true?

Mr Pinball

Feb 4, 2023, 7:46:56 PM2/4/23
Buy New and Used pinball machines online https://mrpinballmachines.online/