Pinball Promo video Collection #1

Speedy-G

Jul 26, 2009, 4:58:27 AM7/26/09

Hi All,

For your viewing pleasure I posted the 1st DVD of the Pinball
Promotion Video Collection:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5023760

Listing:

Pinball promotion video's of the following machines:

* The Addams Family
* Attack from Mars
* Black Rose
* Cirqus Voltaire
* Corvette
* Creature from the Black Lagoon
* Demolition Man
* Dirty Harry
* Dr. Who
* Bram Stokers Dracula
* Fish Tales
* Flintstones
* The Getaway High Speed II
* Giligans Island

When enough interest I will post the following two as well:

Pinball Promotion DVD #2

* Hurricane
* Indiana Jones
* Indianapolis 500
* Jackbot
* Johnny Mnemonic
* Judge Dredd
* Medieval Madness
* NBA Fastbreak
* No Fear
* No Good Gofers
* Party Zone
* Popeye
* Revenge from Mars
* Road Show
* Safecracker

Pinball Promotion DVD #3

* Scared Stiff
* The Shadow
* Star Wars episode 1
* Terminator 2
* Theatre of magic
* Twilight Zone
* Whitewater
* World Cup soccer

Regards,

(-Speedy-G-)

ant68

Jul 26, 2009, 6:05:41 AM7/26/09

Nice work well done

Speedy-G

Jul 26, 2009, 6:30:22 AM7/26/09
On Jul 26, 12:05 pm, ant68 <a...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> Nice work well done

I hope this torrent is going to spread on it's own so I can start
seeding the 2nd promo DVD!

So if you are leeching, please seed, Thank you!

(-Speedy-G-)

WEade

Jul 26, 2009, 8:56:28 AM7/26/09
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I have a bunch of promo videos, but they are on VHS. I've been wanting to
get them on DVD for awhile now.

Again...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Bill

"Speedy-G" <speed...@gmail.com> wrote in message

barakandl

Jul 26, 2009, 9:22:53 AM7/26/09
Thanks!

I will make sure i seed this for a while.

Speedy-G

Jul 26, 2009, 11:40:46 AM7/26/09

Bill, you are very welcome, the torrent seems to be a succes, I think
I am done seeding the 1st DVD tomorrow evening (GMT+1) and will post
the 2nd DVD ASAP.

Regards,

(-Speedy-G-)

caseys...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2018, 4:32:47 PM12/22/18
Looks like I'm late to the party! Is there anyone out there reading this who still has this, and would be willing to seed? I'm particularly interested in the Terminator 2 video. Unless the quality is no different than the version on Youtube...

Thanks!

Gary Dinsdale

Dec 30, 2022, 7:31:58 AM12/30/22
I'm after T2 as well, would actually love to get the source VHS and convert it with some high quality equipment I have. Can't find it on eBay.