Fort Worth, TX - Pinball Locations?

Ryan

Aug 10, 2011, 8:47:17 PM8/10/11
I'll be stopping in Fort Worth on a comic book signing tour this
Sunday ( http://www.elephanteater.com/5088 ), and I'm curious if
anyone can recommend some locations to play pinball.

Thanks for your time,

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

Ryan

Aug 11, 2011, 10:47:35 AM8/11/11
Bump! :)

Just for clarification, I found the three locations listed on the
Pinball Rebel Locator Service. Any others?

Thanks a bunch,

Ryan Claytor (Currently on Tour)

raddroxx

Aug 11, 2011, 12:54:50 PM8/11/11

Just across the way from Ft. Worth is Nickelrama. Here is the link:
http://www.nickelrama.com/
Stern machines: Tron, TBK, LOTR, NBA, IJ4, SM, POTC

The BaronVonBell

Aug 11, 2011, 1:51:20 PM8/11/11
Someone from Texas will have to help me here but, wasn't there an
arcade in the old Six Flags Mall in Arlington?

Tim