Repair logs for pins

Neil Bradley

Jan 2, 2006, 8:13:33 PM1/2/06
Someone a few days ago mentioned that they'd like to get repair logs on
games. I'm one of the owners of Ground Kontrol, an arcade in the
Portland, OR, USA area:

http://www.groundkontrol.com

We have about 20 pins or so, and the logs I've posted below are directly
out of our repair list.

Please keep the following in mind when reading these mssages:

* The pins mentioned are running 12+ hours per day, roughly 345 days a year.

* The logs span a time table of roughly 2+ years

* CNB/Neil = Me. GK=Ground Kontrol.

* Take anything you read in them as advice at your own risk. The
troubleshooting and repair experience of each person varies wildly.

* Discussion is frank in this log. Don't take offense if something irks
you. Remember these are private logs between employees and owners and
weren't ever meant for public eyes, so it's more "raw" than you might
expect.

* The signal/noise ratio is either high or low depending upon what
you're looking for in this list.

* I am not looking for commentary, discussion, critique, or private
discussion on repairs. If you have questions about a specific incident,
post it to RGP and I'll do my best to answer. Let's have everyone benefit.

* I am posting it in the public domain. Feel free to do with it what you
please.

Hope you find it useful.

-->Neil

pins.txt

Tim Iskander

Jan 2, 2006, 10:21:31 PM1/2/06
This info has also been entered on the online repair log forums.
http://smalloceans.com/forum/index.php
/Tim