Who here Remembers Playing Pinball At Fun Palace Wayne NJ Back in 70s and 80s

forpi...@nac.net

Aug 1, 2008, 10:00:51 PM8/1/08
Man those were the days Art handing out quarters.EM Pins lined up
across the arcade. Chicago coin rifle games.Lots of chimes
ringing.Free games popping.You were Lining up quarter to get in on the
games you wanted to play.Open late Fridays and Sat Nights.Before Fun
Palace opened it was a pet shop called puppy palace.It was not open
that long the guy that owned it shot him self.Then the work puppy came
down and Fun Palace was born.To bad it just closed down last year it
had a long run.....

forpi...@nac.net

Aug 1, 2008, 10:00:50 PM8/1/08

forpi...@nac.net

Aug 1, 2008, 10:00:53 PM8/1/08

cody chunn

Aug 2, 2008, 9:49:45 AM8/2/08
Slow down there, fella. You're starting to repeat yourself!

--
-cody

<forpi...@nac.net> wrote in message

Rob R

Aug 2, 2008, 12:38:47 PM8/2/08
forpi...@nac.net wrote in news:95cd355e-89c0-4510-b79c-a577d6fd8c17
@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Where was this in Wayne? The only arcade I can recall that closed within
the last year was Fun 'n Games at the Willowbrook Mall.

Rob

forpi...@nac.net

Aug 3, 2008, 8:26:03 AM8/3/08
On Aug 2, 9:49 am, "cody chunn" <cchu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Slow down there, fella. You're starting to repeat yourself!
>
> --
> -cody
>
> <forpinb...@nac.net> wrote in message

> > Man those were the days Art handing out quarters.EM Pins lined up
> > across the arcade. Chicago coin rifle games.Lots of chimes
> > ringing.Free games popping.You were Lining up quarter to get in on the
> > games you wanted to play.Open late Fridays and Sat Nights.Before Fun
> > Palace opened it was a pet shop called puppy palace.It was not open
> > that long the guy that owned it shot him self.Then the work puppy came
> > down and Fun Palace was born.To bad it just closed down last year it
> > had a long run.....- Hide quoted text -

Sorry Got Flipper Happy

forpi...@nac.net

Aug 3, 2008, 8:32:55 AM8/3/08
On Aug 2, 12:38 pm, Rob R <rrosenho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> forpinb...@nac.net wrote in news:95cd355e-89c0-4510-b79c-a577d6fd8c17

The Arcade was located in the Wayne hills Mall Hamburg tpk The Same
owners Of Fun and Games ran Fun Palace.Man its wierd going in that
Mall Now its from somthing in wierd NJ Mag.There are like 2 or 3
stores open The rest of mall is a Ghost Town Creepy.But yet still open
to public.The place would be packed all the time its all gone.....

Mark the junkman

Georgy Girl

Aug 3, 2008, 11:18:19 AM8/3/08

Sounds like a dead mall. See if it is listed here:

http://www.deadmalls.com/