Indiana Jones on Craigslist in Cleveland Ohio

tonya...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2009, 8:54:18 AM1/10/09
It is missing the trans light and speaker panel, But he says at
2800.00 its a good deal as they are 5000.00 dollar machines, LOL
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/986505721.html

AddictedToEMs

Jan 10, 2009, 10:09:47 AM1/10/09
On Jan 10, 8:54 am, tonya111...@yahoo.com wrote:
> It is missing the trans light and speaker panel, But he says at
> 2800.00 its a good deal as they are 5000.00 dollar machines, LOLhttp://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/986505721.html

Hmmm...with the going rate of 2.8K - 3.2K for a nice one, I think I'll
pass.

cody chunn

Jan 10, 2009, 10:18:29 AM1/10/09
He meant to say $9000...

--
-cody
--CARGPB4

<tonya...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

zr1...@sbcglobal.net

Jan 10, 2009, 10:46:12 AM1/10/09
On Jan 10, 9:18 am, "cody chunn" <cchu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> He meant to say $9000...
>
> --
> -cody
> --CARGPB4
>
> <tonya111...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > It is missing the trans light and speaker panel, But he says at
> > 2800.00 its a good deal as they are 5000.00 dollar machines, LOL
> >http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/986505721.html- Hide quoted text -

Where are they $5000 machines? I have one that Im willing to sell for
$3500 with a CCd playfield and new cab art new plastics planes and
ramp and gold lockbar and siderails. I get no takers.

Jack James

Jan 10, 2009, 10:52:47 AM1/10/09
For 5K I would rather get this one.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tag/986370498.html

pinjunkie

Jan 10, 2009, 11:58:45 AM1/10/09
On Jan 10, 9:52 am, Jack James <pinst...@optonline.net> wrote:
> For 5K I would rather get this one.
>
> http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tag/986370498.html
>

> zr11...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> > On Jan 10, 9:18 am, "cody chunn" <cchu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >> He meant to say $9000...
>
> >> --
> >> -cody
> >> --CARGPB4
>
> >> <tonya111...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Where are they $5000 machines? I have one that Im willing to sell for
> > $3500 with a CCd playfield and new cab art new plastics planes and
> > ramp and gold lockbar and siderails. I get no takers.- Hide quoted text -

lol now thats funny