Bally All Star Bowler reset bank coil latch plate needed

pinballtom264

Jun 15, 2021, 8:33:50 AM6/15/21
I have a couple of broken latch plates on my reset bank causing some pins to lift immediately on reset, I don't have a part # (manual on order) has anyone dealt with this and knows a part number or possibly has some spares?

pinworks

Jun 17, 2021, 8:16:38 PM6/17/21
On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 8:33:50 AM UTC-4, pinballtom264 wrote:
> I have a couple of broken latch plates on my reset bank causing some pins to lift immediately on reset, I don't have a part # (manual on order) has anyone dealt with this and knows a part number or possibly has some spares?
Can you post a picture of a good one? I have some latch plates from pinball machines, but I don't know if they would fit. I worked on a manniken bowler a few years ago and it was definitely different from pinball.
Pinworks

pinballtom264

Jun 22, 2021, 9:56:57 AM6/22/21
Thanks for the response turns out PBR had some under a different part # that work perfect.

pinworks

Jun 30, 2021, 11:08:49 AM6/30/21
Please send me the part number. I have a long standing issue with a broken reset plate on a mannikin ball bowler that these may apply to.

Thank you

pinballtom264

Jun 30, 2021, 3:10:38 PM6/30/21
A-261-5

John Robertson

Jun 30, 2021, 4:34:41 PM6/30/21
Anything like these A-261-15s?

https://flippers.com/catalog_oc/armature-p-3763.html?search=261-5

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com