Bally 28K 6.5 coil

pinballtom264

Jun 24, 2021, 2:54:40 PMJun 24
Anyone have a couple of these in their stash? I need a couple for a Bally All Star Bowler PBR says they can offer a substitute but I haven't heard back from them.

John Robertson

Jun 24, 2021, 3:50:16 PMJun 24
On 2021/06/24 11:54 a.m., pinballtom264 wrote:
> Anyone have a couple of these in their stash? I need a couple for a Bally All Star Bowler PBR says they can offer a substitute but I haven't heard back from them.

Do you have a Bally part number for the coil? 28K 6.5 isn't anything
I've seen before as a part number...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

pinballtom264

Jun 28, 2021, 8:58:04 AMJun 28
That is the Bally part # I think they were mostly used in bingos PBR ended up having a cross for it.