Science City!

tstock...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2024, 8:40:21 PMJan 24
If posting this here was a mistake then I submit my most sincere apologies.

Welcome to Science City, the most incredible metropolis on Earth. Here mad scientists do battle with sorcerers; pterodactyls vie for airspace with flying cars. It's survived aliens dropping rocks on it and extra-dimensional invasions. The town’s been torn apart and stitched back together again and who knows what is coming next? If you can make it as a super hero here, you can make it anywhere.

You just wouldn't want to.

It's Science City, it’s 2034, weird is the new normal and the populace wouldn’t want it any other way.

Science City is rated 2-2-2, or PG-13 if you don’t know what the three numbers mean. link to the Discord server is below, feel free to stop by and say "hello!".

https://discord.gg/bgGVR2pzFt

kyonshi

Jan 25, 2024, 5:24:04 AMJan 25
so... are there any rules on how to actually play?