Celebrating 9 years of Frontier Fleet. Join today!

PR ST:FF

Aug 26, 2009, 2:20:08 PM8/26/09
Frontier Fleet's 9th birthday and still going strong! (age: 14+)

Star Trek: Frontier Fleet is a Play-by-Email Role-playing Game, set to explore
the amazingly diverse area of space that Voyager and DS9 have introduced us to.
Our main mission: to expand the Federation's territory by exploration.

Nine years ago Star Trek: Frontier Fleet was created by players with extensive
experience. Now we have five dutystations, who can all use determined crew.

This month, we have started Yeager colony, located near the Hekaran corridor. We
need new motivated crew to fill in positions on that colony.

Additionally there are:
USS Calhoun, with their sister station in the Delta Quadrant.
USS Odyssey, exploring the Federation borders.
USS Valkyrie, the ship of misfits.
USS Atlantis, exploring the Gamma Quadrant.
Pandora Station, where research and adventure go hand in hand.

Our vessels have been re-fitted with new experimental transwarp engines. The
entire universe is open for exploration. Dare you explore with us these unknown
parts of space? Do you want to make each day count? Join today!!

Role-playing experience is not required. We have our own Starfleet Academy to
teach you how to role-play in our game. Join us now, while we're exploring the
galaxy at transwarp speed!

Have a look at our website:
http://www.frontierfleet.com

Kind regards,