Balton

Thomas Lackey

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

What ever happened to balton? Where'd he go?

--telackey

Kevin M Bernatz

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97
to rec.games.netrek

>From: "Thomas Lackey" <tela...@ionet.net>

>What ever happened to balton? Where'd he go?
>

>--telackey

He graduated from CMU, went to UMD law school, has now graduated
from there and is currently engaged to a very nice Italian woman (who's
name I continually forget except that it starts with 'L' :>).
Essentially, he dropped off the face of the earth do to outside time
contraints :).

-KB/Akira

John Morgan Salomon

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

In article <5ld6jr$f...@ionews.ionet.net>,

Thomas Lackey <tela...@ionet.net> wrote:
>What ever happened to balton? Where'd he go?

He died.

>--telackey

-John
"Fuzzy Bunny would have lived"
--
The Rev. John Morgan Salomon
Head Tech Stooge,

crai...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2014, 11:26:14 AM10/27/14
The report of my death was an exaggeration

--B