Old MIT hockey server database

sdfr...@mit.edu

Sep 7, 2006, 7:55:50 AM9/7/06
Hi all.

As a few of you know I've popped in a couple times the past few days.
Doing so made me nostalgic, so I ran through my old files and found the
player database from the MIT hockey server circa 1999. I've restored
this file to a plain vanilla (hockey) server for people to take a look
at if they feel like it. The globals file got messed up so
DI/offense/defense stats are wrong, but ranks and other stats are still
there.

Feel free to pop on if you want, or if the current hockey server god
has any interest, they can contact me about taking it.

The server is ssit-15.mit.edu standard ports.

Zach

Sep 7, 2006, 11:27:10 PM9/7/06

Cool. Hope it will be listed on the metaserver.

Zach

sdfr...@mit.edu

Sep 8, 2006, 10:00:22 AM9/8/06
\
> Cool. Hope it will be listed on the metaserver.
>
> Zach

I'm not intending it to be a permanent server. I just stuck it up for
history sake for now. As I said, I'd be happy to give the player file
to anyone who wants it, but I don't have the time, energy, or
dedication to run a live server anymore.

Zach

May 15, 2020, 4:37:19 PM5/15/20
On Friday, September 8, 2006 at 10:00:22 AM UTC-4, sdfr...@mit.edu wrote:
> \
I got a vanilla hockey server running on hyperyoda.org
I created "etc/metaservers" file, but my server isn't showing up on the meta.

Zach