Similar game, Conquest

Marisag

Mar 18, 2019, 1:22:52 AM3/18/19
to All
If you like Netrek check out Conquest. There is a text-only version that works
as a BBS door, and a new full-GUI version. The BBS version is shared by maybe
12 BBS right now, so often a few people playing it. I'm trying to organize a
regular weekly schedule so we can get some good fights going :)

You can see more info at https://conquest.gameplayer.club

Marisa
--- https://AmigaCity.xyz - Portal for the Amiga - More than 3,500 free DLs
--- https://amigacity.xyz/index.php/downloads/ourtorrents - Amiga Torrents
--- https://BBSlist.SynchronetBBS.org - Active BBS List for all BBS types
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/OurServers - A list of all our websites
--- https://gamenet.SynchronetBBS.org - GameNet BBS Network
--- https://PocketGames.online - Handheld gaming emaulation players
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/HostSplash - SBBS hosting for $14/month
--- Synchronet 3.17b-Linux NewsLink 1.110
Message from the AmigaCity BBS. Join us at: telnet://amigacity.xyz